URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTerminal de transportes los Pijao Saldaña - Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Monrroy Perdomo, Daniel Felipe; Fajardo, JaimeThis final work aims to develop an urban design guide and give an appropriate response to the user of the Saldaña Tolima transport terminal, since this is the result of a socio-cultural and economic context that includes different characteristics to generate a revitalization urban by giving the municipality of Saldaña Tolima a new reading. For this, a transport terminal is proposed, due to its conflict of land use in addition to consolidating a new regional economy for the municipality, not only for its infrastructure as such, but also for its socio-economic and cultural impact.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro Penitenciario Especializado en la resocialización de mujeres “El CPRM”(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Rodriguez Moreno, Lina Paola; Fajardo, JaimeThe Colombian prison system is confronted with a problem of housing and deficit in resocialization programs, which requires urgent attention; which represents 53%. The 138 penalties that exist have an installed capacity for 76,553 prisoners, and at the time of this year 117,018. Deciding that the number of hacked is 40,465 according to the defender of the public. The central regional region (Cundinamarca, Boyaca, Caquetá, Amazonas, Casanare, Huila, Meta and Tolima) is the one that has the poorest prison infrastructures, it has 42 penitentiary centers, but it is the one with the highest rates of habitation, Bogota is the region that mainly you have this problem and more in the female population. The penitentiary center specializing in the resocialization of women, a project that is designed to alleviate the existing crop in Colombia, is designed for women and children aged 0 to 3 who live in the carcass with their mothers. the fall projected in Bogota in the sur, between the barrio city bolivar and Tunjuelo, if hallaron the multiple values of the sector, the project has 3 tablets, one of the highest, the other syndicates and the third of convicts, each tile has its patio Internal that generates spaces of recreation, Architecture is the only barrier in this design proposal, to eliminate the paradigms of a carcass as a closure. The idea of the project is to generate a true form of resocialization for women, which to leave the prison can be reintegrated with society
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de mercado campesino la 21 Ibagué(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Rondon Acosta, Juan Manuel; Fajardo, Jaime
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro artístico para menores con discapacidad cognitiva en Ibagué- Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Ferreira Marciales, Laura Daniela; Fandiño Ramírez, Juan FernandoThe population in the city of Ibagué is vulnerable to exclusion in people with disabilities, because of its lack of infrastructure, which does not give the necessary importance to all types of people, so that they can lead a normal life, participate in all kinds of activities and use the spaces of the city, through physical barriers in the urban and architectural environment of Ibagué, are the result of the lack of design and implementation of rules, to promote the inclusion of different types of population, in a condition of disability, simply ignores, this existing situation, and lets pass. The project Artistic Centre for Cognitively Disabled Minors, seeks to support children with Cognitive Disabilities through the formation of values and recreational activities, in the city of Ibagué, through an artistic infrastructure with adequate spaces for children's comfort, education, leisure, and recreation, where it will connect with other existing institutions in its immediate environment to increase social inclusion rates, environmental, economic and social. The Urban intervention proposal integrates the public space, green areas and the landscape to propitiate dynamics of spatial appropriation on the part of the children who will make use of the Artistic Centre, the community in general and educators, with this purpose the urban design incorporates formal, aesthetic elements for contemplation and the enjoyment of sensations for the cognitive strengthening of the users.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComplejo social integral: Centro Comunitario Calambeo. Hogar para el habitante de calle(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Moreno Quintero, Juan Felipe; Fandiño Ramirez, Juan FernandoIn commune 3 of the city of Ibagué, a social problema of great magnitude is in forcé, which is the presence of the Street dweller in public spaces, which leads to environmental problems, due to the pollution they generate, the plaza de 21 is an influential factor in this problem, contributing to its economic factor, and this also generates employment opportunities for the Street sweller. The calambeo community center, is an educational and social equipment that aims to potentiate the economic, social and aesthetic development of the city and the commune 3 of Ibagué, as well as strengthen the ties of connection between families and inhabitants of the área, preserving the factor environmental improving its development. The social equipment, Calambeo Community Center, will cover the needs of 500 street inhabitants, improving their living conditions, providing a solution to the city of Ibagué and its development and consolidation plan, reactivating the calambeo sector generating a connection network for existing equipment.