URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónSólo datosIndagare No. 8(2020-12-18) Cupajita Rodríguez, Laura; Espinosa, Natalia; Duque, Claudia Alejandra; Sánchez, Frank; Muñoz, Edgar; Gutiérrez Abella, Sandra; Sánchez Rubio, Yenny Marcela; Zabala Hernández, Mauricio; González Cuéllar, Brenda; Rodríguez-Clavijo, Diana Marcela; Guzmán-Patiño, Leidy Camila; Puerta-Cortés, Diana Ximena; Castiblanco Hernández, Laura Natalia; González-Santos, Bianda Jeni; Torrente Rocha, Juan José; Manzano Arrondo, Vicente; Rodríguez Morilla, María del Carmen; Zabala Sandoval, Juan David; Martínez Torres, Oscar Andrés; Cruz Bustamante, Luisa Fernanda; Velandia Silva, César Augusto; Forero Machado, Sergio Andrés; Ciro Torres, Juanita; Zuluaga Villermo, Juan Guillermo; Peñaloza Kairuz, Eduardo; Kaffure Ruiz, Carlos Augusto; Peñaloza Farfán, Lady Johanna; Sanabria Gómez, Hans; Salguero Londoño, Blanca Myriam; Bríñez Varón, Diego Mauricio; Doughman, Richard; Barrero Arciniegas, Humberto Alejandro; Roa Vivas, Nidia; García Ortiz, Paula Andrea; Calderón García, Haydée; Fayos Gardó, Teresa; García León, Andrés A.; González Villanueva, Dayanne A.; Martínez Higuita, Juliana; Torres Tapia, William Fernando; Vargas Castro, Sandra Bibiana; Campo Torres, William José; Forero Hernández, Carlos F.; Arana Guaraca, Paula Yulieht; Yate Vela, Luisa Fernanda; Viña Franco, Anguy Yhulieth; Quimbayo Pinilla, John Edinson; Obando R., Aida Astrid; Aldana, Yeison Alejandro; Cárdenas Cadena, Valentina; Oliveros Lozada, Adriana Lucía; Cabezas Mora, Adriana Marcela; Alba Sanabria, Sandra MilenaThis 2020, we present to you issue eight of Indagare magazine, the scientific dissemination instrument of Universidad de Ibagué. For this occasion, we have selected fifteen reports of projects developed within the framework of the following Research and Transfer Programs (RTPR): Education and well-being for comprehensive human development, Inclusive and sustainable regional development, Conservation and eco-efficient use of natural resources and environment, and Industry of high added value and world-class services. In addition, Indagare magazine has decided to grant a space to those who have started on the path of academic writing, a space dedicated to recording teams and research groups experiences from Universidad de Ibagué.
- PublicaciónSólo datosParentalidad positiva y mindfulness: una reflexión sobre la crianza en entornos vulnerables(Ediciones Unibagué, 2020-12-18) Cupajita Rodríguez, Laura; Espinosa, Natalia; Duque, Claudia Alejandra; Sánchez, Frank; Muñoz, EdgarThis reflection was derived from the research project entitled Validation of the conscious parenting program based on breathing techniques, in which the objective was to promote positive parenthood practices. Consequently, in this article the authors focused on highlighting the benefits of mindfulness intervention technique, and its influence on parenthood skills, especially in caregivers who are exposed to various stressors associated with situations resulting from experiences of social exclusion. For the above, documents of the framework project that motivated reflection were selected: 1) two bibliographic references that address the problem related to children in vulnerable situations; 2) five studies published between 2013 and 2020 in specialized databases that set forth advances regarding the use of mindfulness technique to strengthen positive parenthood skills and; 3) theoretical contributions from two leading authors in the field, which account for the significant relationship between mindfulness as an intervention technique and the increase of positive parenthood skills even under adverse conditions.
- PublicaciónSólo datosLa formación ciudadana en el contexto del posacuerdo en Colombia: experiencias en la educación media(Ediciones Unibagué, 2020-12-18) Gutiérrez Abella, Sandra; Sánchez Rubio, Yenny Marcela; Zabala Hernández, Mauricio; González Cuéllar, BrendaUnderstanding the processes of civic education and for peace that take place in the school context, represents an important element when it comes to strengthening quality education that promotes coexistence, harmony and respect for others in the context of the post-agreement. This article reflects a commitment to the integration of spaces for reflection and conflict resolution, in which school actors—students, teachers, directors, and parents—play a fundamental role.
- PublicaciónSólo datosLa comunicación entre padres e hijos adolescentes y el uso del celular: un estudio comparativo en zona rural y urbana(Ediciones Unibagué, 2020-12-18) Rodríguez-Clavijo, Diana Marcela; Guzmán-Patiño, Leidy Camila; Puerta-Cortés, Diana XimenaThe aim of this study was to analyze the differences between the communication of parents and adolescent children, and the problematic mobile phone use in rural and urban areas of the department of Tolima. In the exploratory study with a cross-sectional design, 300 adolescents between 13 and 18 years old participated, to whom the sociodemographic data questionnaire, the Parent-Adolescent Communication Scale (PACS) and Mobile Phone Problem Use Scale (MPPUSA), was applied. The results show an association between the perception of quality in communication with the mother and the area of residence. Regarding mobile phone use, pre-adolescents and adolescents make differential use; although no association was evidenced between the degree of mobile phone use and the place where they live. In conclusion, perceiving excellent communication with parents is not a determining factor of the type of mobile phone use (moderate or problematic), it is possible that children's perceptions of parenting styles influence the use of technology. Even so, more research is required to support the findings.
- PublicaciónSólo datosBullying y estilos de afrontamiento en víctimas de una institución educativa, Colombia(Ediciones Unibagué, 2020-12-18) Castiblanco Hernández, Laura Natalia; González-Santos, Bianda JeniThe aim of this study was to identify types of bullying and coping styles in student victims of an educational institution in the city of Ibagué. This was a descriptive type and non-experimental design study; 20 students aged between 10 and 14 participated in it. The instruments for this research were the questionnaire of sociodemographic data, the inventory of coping strategies and the test of bullying and school violence (AVE). The results show that the most recurrent types of violence are physical and verbal violence and social exclusion. The coping strategy used by the victims are wishful thinking, self-criticism and social withdrawal.