Administración de Negocios Internacionales
URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta mercadológica para la empresa Tommy bicicletas(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021) Hernández García, Carlos David; Barrero Hernández, Sergio AndrésThe positioning of the company and a product, in the minds of consumers, is an aspect that today allows dealing with the growing supply and demand in the market, as well as the constant emergence of new competition, which seeks to monopolize the massive attention of new clients; This research seeks to implement a marketing proposal for the company TOMMY BICICLETAS which has a history of 10 years within the national market, improve loyalty to the brand's products, as well as its current positioning and differentiation from the competition, through of the construction of a marketing plan, with an applied research, since its purpose is to help in the resolution of present practical problems, elaborated under the use of organizational diagnostic tools such as matrices (FODA, EFE and MACKENSEY) that allows to carry out an evaluation of the strong and weak factors, an internal and external scale, within the company, carried out in search of proposals for improvement plans, such as market positioning strategies (4p's of marketing), segmentation strategies (segmentation geographic, piscographic, behavioral) and digital marketing strategies (Website and network positioning s social), as well as alternatives that allow a better positioning and commercial performance to the company.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUna revisión bibliográfica sobre la responsabilidad social empresarial en Colombia: estrategias, modelos y problemáticas(Universidad de Ibagué, 2020) Rodríguez Cubillos, Santiago Felipe; Bríñez Rodriguez, Andrea; Castañeda Prieto, SandraThe present work as a degree option to opt for the title of International Business Administrator aims to identify the strategies, models and problems of Corporate Social Responsibility - CSR that have been identified in companies and organizations in Colombia. To do this, using the tools and techniques of the qualitative research approach, and within the framework of a documentary design, five (5) stages were established: 1. Conceptualization and categorization of CSR; 2. Bibliographic review and systematization of the information in the analysis matrix, taking into account descriptors such as corporate social responsibility in Latin America, corporate social responsibility in Colombia, strategies and models for applying CSR in Colombia and Latin America; 3. Description of the problems of CSR in Colombia; 4. Explanation of the CSR models that have been implemented in some companies in the country; and, 5. Review of CSR strategies that have been applied to companies at the national and departmental level. In its structure, the work contains three (3) chapters that respond to each of the specific objectives set, corresponding to the phases described above. As a result of this bibliographic review, eight (8) academic works were systematized as important references in the period 2015-2019. As results of the work, a document was obtained that gives an account of the CSR environment in Latin America and Colombia, the strategies and models within Colombian companies, highlighting an example of a sustainability report from the department of Tolima.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlan de negocios para la creación de una empresa de ropa femenina mediante la renovación de prendas de vestir en la ciudad de Ibagué(Universidad de Ibagué, 2020) Rojas Ortiz, Mónica Andrea; Morales Osorio, Daniela; Ortiz Morales, Gloria LeonorNext, this project aims to present a profitable business model that offers the market a company dedicated to the manufacture and commercialization of women's clothing through the renewal of clothing in the city of Ibagué, whose objective is to provide Latin women with an alternative to what is called "fast fashion", through sustainable fashion, which reduces the pollution generated in the manufacture of textiles. Said business plan is carried out using descriptive research that will show us the viability of the project, which must be dynamic and sustainable. Likewise, in the development of the work, the different external variables that affect the creation of a new company are described, in addition to specifying the strategic platform and the marketing mix that will guide the company to achieve its objectives.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlan de mercadeo para la asociación Citrifruts del municipio de Coello(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021) Prada Ospina, Hilary Aylein; Herrera Zarta, Lorena
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto“Plan de diseño, formulación y evaluación del área de talento humano para la empresa pegantes y estucos del Continente en la ciudad de Ibagué”(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021) Molano Urueña, Ana María; Zuluaga, Daniel AlbertoThe development of this work consists of a plan for the design, formulation and evaluation of the human talent area, with the purpose of creating and improving the model that will allow to be the guide to coordinate and manage the processes related to selection, hiring, performance management, training and education of the personnel currently working in the company Pegantes y Estucos del Continente in the city of Ibagué. To achieve the general objective, four objectives were defined that allow, to direct the processes of the Human Management area around the Quality Management System, through the use of the SWOT matrix; which is the application to the descriptive methodology, in such a way, it will be a benefit to optimize other processes in the administrative, production, logistics areas and thus continue to improve its results in terms of the profitability of the company, its shareholders, collaborators and other related, for the satisfaction of its customers.