Dos mil tres mil
URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónSólo datosLa educación en la Constitución Política de 1991 y algunas realidades(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021-07-30) Forero Hernández, Derly JanethEl presente texto expone a modo general una explicación acerca de la constitucionalización del derecho educativo en Colombia, así como de algunas realidades que se están presentando respecto de la infraestructura y cobertura del servicio público a la educación.
- PublicaciónSólo datosPrisión perpetua en Colombia: Funciones de la pena, política criminal y neuroderecho(Ediciones Unibagué, 2020-12-01) Borbón Rodríguez, Diego AlejandroLast June 18, 2020, the Congress of the Republic of Colombia approved in its eighth debate the Legislative Act 01, 2020 that declares the constitutional ban of life imprisonment. This article aims to comprehensively address the study of the suitability of life imprisonment from the purposes of punishment and neuro-law. It is divided into two sections: the first one involves purposes of general prevention, fair compensation, and convicted protection; the second section contains reflections regarding myths of reincorporation, its link with psychopathology and neuro-law. In this matter, it seems to exist enough reasons to state that life imprisonment does not fulfill any purpose of the penalty.
- PublicaciónSólo datosEl personaje de Hugo Chávez en Isla Presidencial. Un análisis de la sátira política a través de la teoría de las representaciones sociales de Serge Moscovici(Ediciones Unibagué, 2020-12-01) Santofimio Prada, Daniela Alejandra; Sosa Bautista, Diana SofíaIn this article a content analysis of the audiovisual series Presidential Island from the Political Science’s perspective, through social representations proposed by Serge Moscovici, based on the character of Hugo Chávez as Latin American head of state is performed. The aim of this article is to be able to establish through social representations of power, if the character of the former Venezuelan president meets the premise of craving power, if so, establish the way in which he achieves and satisfies his greed for power. The analysis of political humor and satire will be made on the last years of government, aspects that are related and covered in the 35 episodes that make up Presidential Island, the series.
- PublicaciónSólo datosEl software, un bien intangible con naturaleza propia(Ediciones Unibagué, 2020-12-01) Troncoso Estrada, Olga LucíaWith the invention of the computer and the internet in the mid-20th century, it was necessary to face the difficulties that could arise for the protection of intellectual property in this new scenario, which, far from being resolved, become more complex as technological breakthroughs offer new challenges. Likewise, new intangible assets emerge, such as software, which has been legally assimilated to a literary work and consequently is protected by copyright laws that, however, has generated multiple doctrinal discussions, being supported by a certain sector that this asset is likely to be patented in case budgets for this type of validation are met. Others defend the need for a specific regulation that contemplates special conditions of this asset and, above all, the need for a special body, provided with the necessary technical resources, which might be responsible for the registration and verification of the requirements for its protection, given that it is an intangible asset with particular characteristics that requires special treatment.
- PublicaciónSólo datosReseña de las I Jornadas de Derecho Administrativo Jaime Vidal Perdomo, Universidad de Ibagué(Ediciones Unibagué, 2020-12-01) Quendi Ruiz, Angee CarolinaThe text presents the review of the 1st Conference on Administrative Law Jaime Vidal Perdomo, an event that was held on September 15, 2020 at Universidad de Ibagué. Throughout this document, some reflections are presented concerning the patrimonial responsibility of the Colombian State against COVID-19; Legislative Act 4, 2019; terrorist acts, administrative medical responsibility due to hospital-acquired infections, and; lastly, the origin of direct reparation when there are administrative acts which result in damage.