Examinando por Tipo de Material "bachelorThesis"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 565
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónRestringidoAcciones de mejoramiento para la consolidación y fortalecimiento institucional de la empresa de Acueducto, Alcantarillado y Aseo del Espinal ESP.(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Alcalá Villanueva, Maria José; Alcalá, HaroldThe business diagnosis that was made to the company of aqueduct sewage and spinal cleaning ESP. It sought to strengthen institutionally to position itself in the local market with the attention of service demands for new subscribers and the real needs of the entire population. Looking to know the threats and weaknesses that the company should correct. Similarly, take advantage of the opportunities and strengths you have. Making the most of it. Specific objectives and a general one were raised that sought to solve the research question planned for the development of the work. Which had an answer and all the objectives set under the chosen methodology were met. It is important to know that the company's mission falls short of the real purpose of the company and the mission is less than 6 months after its completion. It is necessary to invest financially in improving different internal situations such as labor competencies, organizational climate and assertive communication. It is also important that the organization create instruments such as the process and procedures manual for each area, adopt the internal regulations and consolidate the hiring manual.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAcercamiento a la realidad social de los deportes alternativos en Ibagué. Exploración desde una reflexión periodística(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Cuellar Dussán, George Nicolás; Mendoza, JorgeThe project "Approach to the social reality of alternative sports in Ibagué. Exploration from a journalistic reflection ", tells the historical journey of alternative sports in Ibague such as skateboarding, bmx freestyle, ultimate, rugby, longboarding, among others, through a news report and a graphic report. Three aspects that are considered fundamental, such as competitions, sports level and number of practitioners, were taken as reference. Likewise, the participation and testimonies of the characters directly involved in the development of the disciplines, the so-called "old guard" were also taken into account. Finally, the project closes with a reflection on the coverage and interest in alternative disciplines from some media and journalists in the region recognized in the sports field.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActualización del software Ultimate Columns programa para la realización de diagramas de interacción tanto uniaxial como biaxial(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Zambrano, Camilo Andrés; García Quintero, Carlos Hernán; Zuluaga Villermo, Juan GuillermoUltimate Columns 2.0 is a software that uses the equivalent uniaxial eccentricity method or deformation compatibility consists of a detailed analysis of the deformations that are presented in a cross section of a column with this causing the user to propose a layout of a column, the software checks that proposal with a series of load combinations coming from a structural analysis software, the program also proposes to design the column with a dimension specified by the user with a type of steel in the cross section, and performs the design for different bars of #4 up to #8 and performing a shear check and confinement of the column depending on the type of energy dissipation that the structure has. In addition, the program proposes to carry out the design of a complete project by entering a series of data that comes from the structural analysis software. In addition, the drawing was introduced in CAD, proposing a design of column cuts and reaching a drawing format understandable to the reader from a base of proposed schematics.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActualización software para la proyección de población, diseño de caudal aguas residuales y pluviales(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Rodríguez R., Leidy Carolina; Peña Rojas, Luis EduardoThe purpose of this document is to update the software for: estimation of the design flow of aqueducts and population projections, sanitary sewer design and storm sewer design. Due to the change in resolution 0330 of June 8, 2017 by means of which the technical regulation for the potable water and basic sanitation sector RAS is adopted Taking into account the change in the regulations, the modification was made in such a way that they met the design parameters such as: elevation, minimum net endowment, maximum speed, shear stress among others, established by the same. This work is presented as a degree option as a monograph to opt for the title of Civil Engineer from the University of Ibagué.
- PublicaciónRestringidoActualización, diseño y rediseño de formatos basados en el GRI que permitan diagnosticar y orientar la acción para la implementación de la responsabilidad social empresarial(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) López Flórez, Martha Liliana; Ramírez Méndez, Carlos HernandoThis monograph is based on the redesign of a format used to diagnose the level of competitiveness of companies in the clothing sector in the city of Ibagué, developed by researchers Carlos Ramírez and Dayani Rojas. The study mentioned also identifies the characteristics of the companies in the sector analyzed within the context of corporate social responsibility. As a complementary phase, it is proposed to redesign the instruments used to determine the variables that more deeply identify the application of corporate social responsibility protocols in single-person or micro-sized companies. Starting from the existence of the Initiative Report Guide - GRI, we could use it as a reference in the identification of variables, which could serve as a basis for instrumental redesign. Once the new instrument was developed, this exercise was applied in a company and some questions were adjusted that fit the degree of confusion in the formulation of the required information. From this test were obtained as products: The redesigned instrument and a case related to the characterization of the company analyzed as established in the GRI. The conclusions of the monograph include the most relevant aspects updated during the exercise specified above and suggestions are made to improve the qualification obtained in the company analyzed according to the variables related to the GRI.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAdministración de proyectos de innovación tecnológica aplicada a la empresa “Roott+Co S.A.S.(Universidad de Ibagué., 2018) Acero Escobar, Alejandra; Bornacelli Moreno, Clemente; Tovar Gasca, Sandra Lorena
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAlternativa para la adición de valor agregado al licor de cacao producido en la Corporación turística de San Bernardo – CORPOSANBERNARDO(CSB)(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021) Sánchez Saldaña, Carmen Alejandra; Salazar Camacho, Natalia Andrea; Sánchez Echeverri, Luz AdrianaThe University of Ibagué together with the San Bernardo Tourism Corporation (CSB) is carrying out the project "Influence of the handling and operating conditions of the artisanal cocoa bean on the quality attributes of cocoa liquor" with the purpose of evaluating the handling techniques, the conditions in the transformation stages and the post-harvest processing of the cocoa crop in the village of San Bernardo Tolima. To this end, this proposal proposes an exploratory-descriptive and proactive methodology to promote the advantages obtained by adding value to the cocoa liquor of the San Bernardo Tourism Corporation - CORPOSANBERNARDO (CSB). In order to obtain satisfactory results, it is necessary to consult primary sources of information, communication with farmers, and secondary sources such as databases and information from cocoa guilds in the region in order to obtain an overview of the current situation of farmers, as well as the external and global situation of the production processes involved with cocoa as a raw material. The result of this proposal will be an alternative for adding value to the production process of cocoa liquor in the San Bernardo Tourism Corporation - CORPOSANBERNARDO (CSB).
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAmbietacción, diseño de ambientes para cuidar y aprender(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Bastidas Gualteros, María Camila; Galindo Rojas, Angie Valentina; Lópera Molano, DanielWe carried out this Participatory Action-Research (IAP) with the grade 6ºC of the Conservatorio de Ibagué Institución Educativa Técnica Musical Amina Melendro de Pulecio (CI-IETMAMP by its acronym in English), in order to co-create environments, both tangible and intangible, to promote learning and foster relational dynamics, based on care. This research process was based on co-creation, as it gave way to dialogue between the perspectives of the participants. Likewise, we consider the intervention of the environment to be fundamental, since during the initial inquiry process the ignorance of the environment as an important agent in the learning processes arose. Bearing in mind that the structures in which the actors develop are not quite apt to carry out these processes, because they are spaces that promote and reproduce the forms of a memoristic, hierarchical and impositive approach, emerging from the traditional educational system that impedes the individual and collective construction of meaning towards learning and relationships. We carried out a PRA cycle in which 40 students, 2 mothers in grade 6 C, 12 teachers who taught in the same class, the academic coordinator, the discipline coordinator and the principal of the school participated. It should be noted that the voice of each actor was present in the processes of problematization, conceptualization and practice, thus co-constructing proposals for solutions according to their context. We present this document which explains the entire process carried out in the Institution, along with the lessons learned from it.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis comparativo de la partición modal del día sin carro y sin moto del 19 de septiembre del 2018(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Lugo Muñoz, Angie Sthefany; Villada Carvajal, Nicolás Alberto; Zuluaga Villermo, Juan GuillermoIn Ibagué, the growth in the number of vehicles reached its highest peak since 2016, when the car rate was 30,686 per 100,000 inhabitants, according to figures from the Ministry of Transportation and Mobility obtained from the “Ibagué, Cómo Vamos” report. This event is a reflection of population growth and the increase of commerce in the city, which bring with it countless consequences, including high accident rates, increased travel time and, above all, environmental pollution. Seeking to mitigate these problems, it was decided that the city of Ibagué has two days a year in which the pollution rates produced by motor vehicles can be reduced, which is why the measure taken is that of the day without a car and without motorcycle in the capital; For this reason, this degree work aims to analyze the modal participation for this measure that was carried out on September 19, 2018 in Ibagué, and in this way make a series of comparisons of this day with one of the day typical work, taking into account the baseline of the Mobility and Public Space Master Plan (PMMEP). This information was analyzed through graphs, statistics and obtained as a result the mobility behavior in the city and the modes of transport for which Ibague’s people chooses on a day without a car and without a motorcycle.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis computacional de esfuerzos en función de la microestructura del acero AISI 1045 sometido a ensayo de rayado(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Amarillo Suarez, William Mauricio; Pérez Ruiz, Eduardo AlbertoThis paper studies the behavior of the stress based on the microstructure of an AISI 1045 steel using computational tools. A two-dimensional (2D) study of the scratch test on the microstructure of a 1045 steel in commercial state is carried out, for this purpose a finite element mesh is created in the OOF2 computational package developed at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), where the difference in elastoplastic mechanical properties of the microconstituents (ferrite and perlite) was considered. Finally, the simulation model is carried out in ABAQUS, applying the corresponding restrictions, normal load (1-2-2.5) N and coefficients of friction (0-0.1-0.4). In the results, it is possible to observe that the distribution of the stresses on the Surface (Von Mises, S11, S22) varies in relation to the microconstituents, presenting greater stress in the perlitic regions than in the ferritic ones, and a concentration of efforts in the grain contour.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis computacional de esfuerzos y deformaciones en función de la microestructura del acero AISI 1045 templado sometido a ensayo de microrayado(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Pérez Piñeres, Diego Fernando; Pérez Ruiz, Eduardo AlbertoThis paper studies the influence of the microstructure of a tempered AISI 1045 steel, containing Bainite as the main microconstituent, in the behavior of the stresses (S_xx, S_yy), Von Mises stress, plastic strain and equivalent strain. The Computational modeling 2D, represents the conditions in an experimental nano-scratch test way. The creation of the mesh in function of the microstructure is done in the OOF2 software, and then the remaining parts that make up the system, by the finite element ABAQUS software. The model consider indenter, elasto-plastic propThis paper studies the influence of the microstructure of a tempered AISI 1045 steel, containing Bainite as the main microconstituent, in the behavior of the stresses (S_xx, S_yy), Von Mises stress, plastic strain and equivalent strain. The Computational modeling 2D, represents the conditions in an experimental nano-scratch test way. The creation of the mesh in function of the microstructure is done in the OOF2 software, and then the remaining parts that make up the system, by the finite element ABAQUS software. The model consider indenter, elasto-plastic properties within the microconstituents, and the load variations and friction coefficients. The results show concentrators of stresses on the grains border of Upper Bainite and Martensite, presenting yield failure on the material over some scratch regions, higher strains, and normal stress more significant in comparation to shear stress and the ideal substrate.erties within the microconstituents, and the load variations and friction coefficients. The results show concentrators of stresses on the grains border of Upper Bainite and Martensite, presenting yield failure on the material over some scratch regions, higher strains, and normal stress more significant in comparation to shear stress and the ideal substrate.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis contractual de la figura de gestación sustitutiva en Colombia(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Gutiérrez Domínguez, Paula Daniela; Orjuela Gutiérrez, María Alejandra; Bocanegra Aldana, HernandoThe purpose of this monograph is to analyze the concept of alternative pregnancy in Colombia from a civil perspective as a contractual modality, to describe the elements that compose it and its constitution, in turn, the historical background of this figure and its legislation is compiled in other countries. Draft laws on the subject in Colombia will also be examined. Finally, it establishes the need for their urgent regulation.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de coyuntura del proceso de consulta popular realizado en Cajamarca- Tolima.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Baez Amado, Wilson Stiven; Uribe Sarmiento, John Jairo
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de la eficiencia de las reuniones Cemex Planta Caracolito(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Gomez Acosta, Yerlid Paola; Torres Balaguer, José AlbertoThe development of the world economy, the current market conditions, the constant search for savings, are factors that motivate companies to expand the exploration of new savings alternatives not only in the production process, but also in the activities carried out by the administrative personnel day by day. Therefore, the goal of this investigation is targeted to the administrative areas of Caracolito plant from Cemex Colombia, specifically to the time that the daily meetings currently take, in which approximately 60% of the administrative staff of the plant participate. The study of this research was carried out using tools such as: interviews with staff members, following up of the meetings with DILOs, fishbone tool for root cause analysis. The obtained results highlight that not all the attendees take part in the meetings, a logical order of intervention is not managed, the topics to be discussed in each meeting are not clear, among others.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de la oferta exportable del filete de cachama plateada(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Murcia Monsalve, Karol Melisa; Pachón Ospina, Luis GerardoWith this degree work we intend to analyze the exportable offer of the Cachama plateada . The objectives of this project were: to carry out an analysis of the exportable supply of the fillet cachama plateada, to analyze the supply of the product in the last four years, characterize the potential and contingency target markets for export and characterize the possibilities as an export product of the cachama plateada. The present study on exportable supply emerged from the growing demand for food that is currently being experienced globally, which has led to a decrease in over-harvested capture fisheries. This situation will have a major impact on ecosystems and the environment, and the only solution is to find a balance between human needs and the environmental conditions vital for subsistence. Fish farming represents a viable solution to this problem since these crops provide a great source of food that guarantees excellent product quality and high nutritional rates for humans, without damaging the environment and helping to meet the growing demand for food.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de las características físicas de un cemento asfaltico CA 60-70 modificado con policloruro de vinilo (PVC) pulverizado(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Bejarano Espitia, Juan Camilo; Salgado Ariza, Mario Felipe; Salazar Susunaga, María PaulaThe increase of the traffic and the climatic variability leads that the roads have higher levels of demand than those that were designed, causing the action of certain mechanisms of damage that lead to the maintenance and costly repairs of the pavements. This problem requires the approach of constructive solutions that improve the performance of the asphalts and aggregates for the design and / or maintenance of the pavements. In recent years, the technology of modified asphalts has been used to improve the mechanical behavior of traditional asphalt mixtures opposite to different loading and environmental conditions. The objective of this study is to investigate the effects of PVC as a modifier of an asphalt cement CA of penetration grade 60-70. The base asphalt is modified by adding 1.0%, 1.5%, 2.0% and 2.5% PVC powder. For the evaluation of the physical properties of the asphalt cements several tests were carried out including penetration, softening point, and, the thermal susceptibility was determined by the viscosity and the penetration index (IP). Also, adhesion properties were evaluated by tray adhesion and Stripping tests. The results show that the rheological properties as a function of temperature (viscosity, IP) improve by adding PVC powder. Furthermore, the modification of asphalt with PVC has positive impacts on the physical properties improving the penetration grade of the asphalt and increases the maximum empirical service temperature.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de las dinámicas de las relaciones colaborativas de una Cadena de Suministro Orientada por Proyecto. Caso de estudio proyecto Alemania B(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Romero Sandoval, Natalia Vanessa; Meisel Donoso, José David; Meisel Donoso, Carlos AntonioThis research worked with a standard-sized project developed in Germany, belonging to a company active internationally in the logistics and automation warehouses sector, which had a duration of one year and two months, and a budget between 1 M€ and 2.5 M€ million euros. The Collaboration Characterization Project Management (CCPM) model proposed by Meisel (2016) was used for the development of the research in conjunction with the use of Network Analysis (AR), in order to characterize and understand the collaborative relationships between Project Team Roles (PTR) of a Global Supply Chain (GSC). Additionally, the evolution of the collaborative network structure was analyzed through the phases of the project’s life cycle, in which demonstrated that independently of the phase of the project, the REP tend to work in communities. This characterization sought information to generate guidelines in the formulation of strategies for improvement in communications and collaborative relationships between the members and areas involved in the CSOP.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de las dinámicas de las relaciones colaborativas de una Cadena de Suministro Orientada por Proyectos (CSOP). Caso de estudio proyecto Brasil(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Moreno Ramírez, Ana María; Meisel Donoso, Jose David; Meisel Donoso, Carlos Antonio; Carranza, Laura PatriciaThis research analyzed a project of standard size (duration between one and two years and budget between 1 and 2.5 million euros) of an internationally active company in the logistics and warehouse automation sector, this was developed in Germany. In this study, the CCPM (Collaboration Charaterization Project Management) model proposed by Meisel (2016) was implemented along with the Network Analysis (AR) methodology to characterize and understand both the collaborative relationships between the Roles of a Project Team (REP) as to evaluate the influence of the factors that contribute to the formation of the general structure of a collaborative network formed by these members. This investigation found empirical evidence about the type of influence that the contributing factors identified in the CCPM model have, in the formation of collaboration networks among the actors in a CSOP. In addition, we analyzed the evolution of the structure of the collaborative network through the different phases of project execution. This characterization could be use for senior management of a company that works under a CSOP scheme to generate guidelines in the formulation of strategies for improving communications and collaborative relationships between members and areas involved in a CSOP, which Once they generate improvements in the performance indicators of a project.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de las estrategias para la implementación de las energías renovables en la industria colombiana(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021) Vergara Urueña, Luisa Fernanda; Alfonso Moreno, Freddy LeonardThis research carried out an analysis of the strategies proposed for the implementation of renewable energies in the Colombian industry, identifying the advantages, barriers and opportunities to strengthen and promote the use of clean technologies in the local industry, generating notable impacts at an economic and social level. and environmental. It corresponds to a quantitative research of an explanatory type and was developed in two stages. First, the diagnosis of the implementation of technologies related to renewable energies in the energy sector in the Colombian context was carried out, identifying five (5) types of energy: hydroelectric, wind, solar, from biomass and geothermal. Based on this diagnosis, the advantages, barriers and opportunities of the implementation of renewable energies in the local context were identified. Ten (10) criteria were selected to take into account (classified in four (4) main categories) to carry out the comparative analysis of the identified renewable energies, highlighting three (3): hydroelectric, solar and from biomass, identifying the key elements for its successful implementation. The importance of support from the public sector in financing facilities for the production of renewable energies is highlighted.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de Las relaciones bilaterales ce Colombia con el Continente Americano(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Gómez, Laura Catalina; Cruz, Natalia Andrea; Sánchez, Juan CamiloThis degree work identifies the behavior of Colombia's bilateral relations with countries in South America and Central America such as Chile, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Panama, El Salvador, Mexico, Nicaragua and Guatemala. Their respective economies, political relations, cultural behaviors, social problems and other referents were analyzed. From this, a complete investigation was obtained on the relevant factors and the negotiating power that the participants have against the detection of needs, which where Colombia is an influential country at the political and commercial level in America; For this reason, the level of influence it has on the participants mentioned with the management of bilateral relations was determined. In addition, it was possible to find and appreciate that there is a strong connection with the countries of South America, especially with Brazil, Ecuador, Peru and Chile, taking Venezuela out of this context, a country that lately has had problems that has deteriorated its relations with almost All the countries in the world. Also, negative aspects were found in relations with countries such as Nicaragua, El Salvador, Venezuela and Guatemala, which according to the results and information collected are very stagnant or in some cases without direct participation of Colombia or without any interest that motivates The relationship. In the same way, the problems that could be generated in the past may be affecting the decisions in the present and in the future of the leaders. The work offers a panoramic view from all the important aspects and that must be taken into account at the time of conducting some type of future negotiation, where a personal perspective is shown, based on the data obtained, which are considered true for the work which was developed in this document. Similarly, it is expected to allow the reader the possibility of obtaining the necessary information to identify the key points of Colombia's bilateral relations with the countries mentioned above.