Examinando por Tipo de Material "Tesis de pregrado"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 559
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónRestringidoActitudes de los trabajadores frente a trabajar con exmiembros de grupos armados al margen de la ley(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Sierra, María Alejandra; Calderón, Angie Yurani; Ocampo, Eslendy Daiana; Zambrano, DaniloThe attitudes of the workers were evaluated against working with ex-members of armed groups outside the law. The research was developed in a health institution in the city of Ibague with 70 workers, who responded to the implicit association test (TAI), which measures implicit attitudes, to measure the strength of association between categories and concepts, and an explicit Likert scale questionnaire on working with former members of armed groups outside the law. The workers' responses allowed observing that there are positive attitudes towards working with ex-combatants.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActualización del software Ultimate Columns programa para la realización de diagramas de interacción tanto uniaxial como biaxial(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Zambrano, Camilo Andrés; García Quintero, Carlos Hernán; Zuluaga Villermo, Juan GuillermoUltimate Columns 2.0 is a software that uses the equivalent uniaxial eccentricity method or deformation compatibility consists of a detailed analysis of the deformations that are presented in a cross section of a column with this causing the user to propose a layout of a column, the software checks that proposal with a series of load combinations coming from a structural analysis software, the program also proposes to design the column with a dimension specified by the user with a type of steel in the cross section, and performs the design for different bars of #4 up to #8 and performing a shear check and confinement of the column depending on the type of energy dissipation that the structure has. In addition, the program proposes to carry out the design of a complete project by entering a series of data that comes from the structural analysis software. In addition, the drawing was introduced in CAD, proposing a design of column cuts and reaching a drawing format understandable to the reader from a base of proposed schematics.
- PublicaciónRestringidoActualización, diseño y rediseño de formatos basados en el GRI que permitan diagnosticar y orientar la acción para la implementación de la responsabilidad social empresarial(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) López Flórez, Martha Liliana; Ramírez Méndez, Carlos HernandoThis monograph is based on the redesign of a format used to diagnose the level of competitiveness of companies in the clothing sector in the city of Ibagué, developed by researchers Carlos Ramírez and Dayani Rojas. The study mentioned also identifies the characteristics of the companies in the sector analyzed within the context of corporate social responsibility. As a complementary phase, it is proposed to redesign the instruments used to determine the variables that more deeply identify the application of corporate social responsibility protocols in single-person or micro-sized companies. Starting from the existence of the Initiative Report Guide - GRI, we could use it as a reference in the identification of variables, which could serve as a basis for instrumental redesign. Once the new instrument was developed, this exercise was applied in a company and some questions were adjusted that fit the degree of confusion in the formulation of the required information. From this test were obtained as products: The redesigned instrument and a case related to the characterization of the company analyzed as established in the GRI. The conclusions of the monograph include the most relevant aspects updated during the exercise specified above and suggestions are made to improve the qualification obtained in the company analyzed according to the variables related to the GRI.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAdaptación del programa consciencia plena del sentido de vida (CPSV) en estudiantes de grado once de la ciudad de Ibagué-Colombia(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Romero Álvarez, Saira Valentina; Rojas Palacino, María Fernanda; Castellanos Castellanos, Laura María; Sánchez, FrankAs far as the meaning of life is concerned, most people stop to think and ask themselves: will life have any meaning? If we are going to die, what meaning does life have? and other related questions that will have religious, moral and political answers, however, these answers do not end up totally convincing the human being, and on the contrary detonate deeper questions. Other people are focused on obtaining the necessary sustenance to live, but they are not clear about what they live for. (Martínez Ortiz, Trujillo, Díaz del Castillo & Jaimes Osma, 2011). It is different psychological reactions that generate such questions affecting the state of mental and emotional health of those who live, such as anxiety, worry, uncertainty, one of the most representative factors is stress, which causes a great impact on their lives. Stress generally affects psychologically the vast majority of people, there are various types of triggering events such as divorce situations, imprisonment, academic exams, loss of loved ones, permanent care of family members with physical disabilities, diagnosis of chronic diseases, financial difficulties and others that typically cause high levels of emotional distress (Moscoso, 2010). For this reason, it is necessary to emphasize that the practice of mindfulness is currently one of the most accepted cognitive approaches in European countries and in others such as the United States. Empirically, the practice of mindfulness has generated acceptance in medicine, psychology and psychoneuroimmunology in the United States, Spain and Chile, due to the positive results of the different studies of this practice in which different variables and different populations have been taken into account.
- PublicaciónRestringidoEl aguacate Hass y su cadena de valor como generador de desarrollo para el Departamento del Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Lozano Giraldo, Sussana; Esquivel, Luis CarlosThrough this work, the Global Value Chain (GVC) of the "Hass" avocado in the world market was identified and its contribution to the development of the economy of the Department of Tolima, with the objective of collecting and analyzing the productive and industrial development of the avocado sector, based on the achievements obtained nationally and internationally. In order to achieve the general objective, four strategic objectives were defined that allowed the satisfactory development of this work, achieved through a descriptive type of research, by forming their own conclusive ideas on the subject, from the analysis of historical and secondary data. In order to develop the present work, the current context of the Tolima Department with respect to the Hass avocado harvest was identified. Afterwards, a historical investigation was carried out taking into account the markets in which Colombia commercializes this product and pointing out the expansion to other markets that will be achieved in the short term. This was followed by an analysis of the elements that make up the Global Value Chain (GVC) of Hass avocado, where it was possible to identify the actors involved in the achievement of a productive chain at the national and international levels, which is made up of various entities and companies from the public-private sector. Finally, the economic contribution that the commercialization of Hass avocado brings to society in general in the department of Tolima is determined. In summary, it can be concluded that being part of the Global Value Chains (GVC) of a product as valued as the Hass avocado, brings with it many benefits for the industries and for the nations involved, where Colombia has managed to restructure its strategies and modernize the productive apparatus of the avocado sector, obtaining a high presence in several international markets. In addition, because of the high profitability generated by growing this product many farmers have been attracted to specialize in Hass avocado, being called "The Green Gold of the Colombian Economy", with the central objective of becoming the largest producer of this product in a few years.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAlternativa para la adición de valor agregado al licor de cacao producido en la Corporación turística de San Bernardo – CORPOSANBERNARDO(CSB)(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021) Sánchez Saldaña, Carmen Alejandra; Salazar Camacho, Natalia Andrea; Sánchez Echeverri, Luz AdrianaThe University of Ibagué together with the San Bernardo Tourism Corporation (CSB) is carrying out the project "Influence of the handling and operating conditions of the artisanal cocoa bean on the quality attributes of cocoa liquor" with the purpose of evaluating the handling techniques, the conditions in the transformation stages and the post-harvest processing of the cocoa crop in the village of San Bernardo Tolima. To this end, this proposal proposes an exploratory-descriptive and proactive methodology to promote the advantages obtained by adding value to the cocoa liquor of the San Bernardo Tourism Corporation - CORPOSANBERNARDO (CSB). In order to obtain satisfactory results, it is necessary to consult primary sources of information, communication with farmers, and secondary sources such as databases and information from cocoa guilds in the region in order to obtain an overview of the current situation of farmers, as well as the external and global situation of the production processes involved with cocoa as a raw material. The result of this proposal will be an alternative for adding value to the production process of cocoa liquor in the San Bernardo Tourism Corporation - CORPOSANBERNARDO (CSB).
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis comparativo de las propiedades físicas y reólogicas del asalfalto convencional y el asfalto modificado, implementando el policloruro de vinilo (PVC) como agente modificador(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Gómez Ramírez, Juan Camilo; Lotto Díaz, Sixto Gonzalo; Salazar Susunaga, María PaulaAs time goes by, several research studies have been carried out around a progressive and friendly advance with the ecosystem, put this in terms of construction, all infrastructure work has a significant impact on the environment; therefore, the human being to impart new studies that contribute to the development of society, and likewise, help mitigate any environmental impact generated by it. Today the need for mobility is more evident than before, which produces greater use of natural resources for the construction of roads and other elements that lead largely to the development of a nation. Therefore, in the area of pavements, several studies have been carried out to promote the use and exploitation of industrial waste as alternative materials for the manufacture of asphalt mixtures used in pavements, as well as their influence on the physical and rheological properties of asphalt. Therefore, the purpose of this document is to provide the reader with a comparative study of the physical and rheological properties between Asphalt Cement (CA) and one modified with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in a proportion of 5%, in order to establish the effects of the addition of this material called modifier agent on the properties of asphalt and traditional asphalt mix. As a result, the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating polyvinyl chloride as an alternative material in the design of asphalt mixtures commonly used in the pavement area as a wearing course.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis comparativo de las propiedades organolépticas entre el extracto de café obtenido por ultrasonido de alta frecuencia y el del percolado utilizado en Industrias Aliadas S.A.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2007) Ruiz Martínez, José Rosendo; Valverde Granja, Agustín
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis comparativo de las técnicas SURF y ORB para la detección de puntos de interés en fotografías aéreas(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Godoy Olivera, Yesmar Andrés; Ducuara Oyuela, Álvaro Isledier; Forero Vargas, Manuel GuillermoThis project is part of a research developed, within the image processing and pattern recognition seedbed Lún the University of Ibagué, with the goal of evaluating detection and description of interest points techniques to register visible and near infrared aerial photographs. These pictures were acquired by the International Center for Tropical Agriculture "CIAT". The evaluated techniques are two recently published methods: "Speeded Up Robust Features", known as SURF, and "Oriented FAST and Rotated BRIEF", known by its acronym ORB, with the purpose of finding interest points employed as reference to merge them. Both methods were studied and a comparative analysis was carried out to determine which one is the most appropriate to merge this kind of images. In addition, Gabor filters were employed to find texture descriptors in the images, finding that entropy provides the best result.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis comparativo del financiamiento de vivienda en Ibagué para los programas de VIS y VIPA en las modalidades leasing e hipotecario frente al coste de arrendamiento entre los años 2010 - 2015(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Morales Suarez, Grecia Daniela; Velásquez Copete, Yesica Mariana; Granada García, Eliana FernandaThis research was carried out with the objective of identifying which credit modality, the mortgage or the leasing, is the most convenient for the inhabitants of the city of Ibagué who live in rented housing units, and who want to replace it with an investment in real estate through the government programs known as VIS (Social Interest Housing Scheme) and VIPA (Social Interest Housing Scheme for savers). A segmentation of the population of the city was made, people who belong to socioeconomic strata 2 and 3 and who have a monthly income were chosen. After this, it was consulted in the banking entities Davivienda, BBVA, Bancolombia, Banco de Bogotá about the requirements for each type of credit and the interest rates that were applied during the period 2010-2015. The real estate companies affiliated with Fedelonjas in Ibagué were also consulted about the cost of renting houses belonging to the same socioeconomic strata, during the same period. At the end of the data collection, amortization tables and annuities were drawn up to compare the results obtained, where it was found that the housing leasing modality is the most beneficial for Ibaguereños belonging to socioeconomic strata 2 and 3 if they wished to replace the rental instalment with an investment in their own home.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de cinco casos de adolescentes reincidentes al Sistema de Responsabilidad Penal para adolescentes, frente a los programas implementados en las instituciones encargadas en el cumplimiento de las medidas penales(Universidad de Ibagué, 2015) Rincón Valencia, Nelly Yolanda; Socarras, Ana Franshelley“Se entiende por delincuencia juvenil el conjunto de delitos, contravenciones o comportamientos socialmente reprochables, que cometen las per¬sonas consideradas como jóvenes por la ley”. (Defensoría Del Pueblo, 2000). El problema de la delincuencia juvenil es un fenómeno que en la actualidad golpea fuertemente a nuestro país pues según lo reporta el informe mensual del Sistema de Responsabilidad Penal Para Adolescentes ICBF en el tercer trimestre del año han ingresado 8.016 adolescentes y en total del 2014 24.686 esto en todo el país, tales estadísticas negativas registradas en materia de delincuencia de adolescentes demuestran que el aumento en la participación y utilización de adolescentes en actividades delictivas va en aumento; la prevención y no la represión, son las mejores estrategias para reducir a niveles de normalidad la delincuencia juvenil. (Informe Mensual ICBF, 2014)
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de coyuntura del proceso de consulta popular realizado en Cajamarca- Tolima.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Baez Amado, Wilson Stiven; Uribe Sarmiento, John Jairo
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de la influencia de las variables: carga normal, dureza del material y rugosidad en el comportamiento al desgaste de un acero AISI 1045, utilizando el ensayo Pin-on-disk(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Macías Tole, Cristian Andrés; Pérez Ruiz, Eduardo AlbertoThe aim of this grade work is to show the tribological behaviour of AISI-SAE 1045 steel subjected to wear test under ASTM G-99 standard, using different variables for testing among them: contact load, roughness and hardness. Within the tests to know the mechanical behaviour, the indentation test stands out, with which it is possible to identify specific properties in a material. However, for the evaluation of the wear behavior present in the study steel, it is necessary to consider the application of normal loads to the surface of the body under study, thus achieving to reproduce the contact and relative movement of the bodies. In order to study the behavior of AISI 1045 steel in commercial state and change of hardness obtained through thermal treatment, it was necessary to use a pin on disk sliding wear machine (ASTM G-99). The experimental work is carried out with a tribological pair of steel AISI-SAE 1045. This pair was machined, and polished with sandpapers by means of a rotary polisher until obtaining a surface with a roughness of 0,15; 0,48; 0,7μm. The loads used in the experimental tests are: 10N; 15N; 20N respectively; The tests are carried out with a sliding distance of 1000 m according to the ASTM G-99 standard. The behavior of the coefficient of friction with respect to the time and the sliding distance was studied, as well as the loss of mass in each one of the pins; the obtained data are compared with what is found in the literature, which are within the range of the studies of coefficient of friction between steel and steel reported by the literature.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de las dinámicas de las relaciones colaborativas de una Cadena de Suministro Orientada por Proyecto. Caso de estudio proyecto Alemania B(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Romero Sandoval, Natalia Vanessa; Meisel Donoso, José David; Meisel Donoso, Carlos AntonioThis research worked with a standard-sized project developed in Germany, belonging to a company active internationally in the logistics and automation warehouses sector, which had a duration of one year and two months, and a budget between 1 M€ and 2.5 M€ million euros. The Collaboration Characterization Project Management (CCPM) model proposed by Meisel (2016) was used for the development of the research in conjunction with the use of Network Analysis (AR), in order to characterize and understand the collaborative relationships between Project Team Roles (PTR) of a Global Supply Chain (GSC). Additionally, the evolution of the collaborative network structure was analyzed through the phases of the project’s life cycle, in which demonstrated that independently of the phase of the project, the REP tend to work in communities. This characterization sought information to generate guidelines in the formulation of strategies for improvement in communications and collaborative relationships between the members and areas involved in the CSOP.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de las dinámicas de las relaciones colaborativas de una Cadena de Suministro Orientada por Proyectos (CSOP). Caso de estudio proyecto Brasil(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Moreno Ramírez, Ana María; Meisel Donoso, Jose David; Meisel Donoso, Carlos Antonio; Carranza, Laura PatriciaThis research analyzed a project of standard size (duration between one and two years and budget between 1 and 2.5 million euros) of an internationally active company in the logistics and warehouse automation sector, this was developed in Germany. In this study, the CCPM (Collaboration Charaterization Project Management) model proposed by Meisel (2016) was implemented along with the Network Analysis (AR) methodology to characterize and understand both the collaborative relationships between the Roles of a Project Team (REP) as to evaluate the influence of the factors that contribute to the formation of the general structure of a collaborative network formed by these members. This investigation found empirical evidence about the type of influence that the contributing factors identified in the CCPM model have, in the formation of collaboration networks among the actors in a CSOP. In addition, we analyzed the evolution of the structure of the collaborative network through the different phases of project execution. This characterization could be use for senior management of a company that works under a CSOP scheme to generate guidelines in the formulation of strategies for improving communications and collaborative relationships between members and areas involved in a CSOP, which Once they generate improvements in the performance indicators of a project.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de las estrategias para la implementación de las energías renovables en la industria colombiana(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021) Vergara Urueña, Luisa Fernanda; Alfonso Moreno, Freddy LeonardThis research carried out an analysis of the strategies proposed for the implementation of renewable energies in the Colombian industry, identifying the advantages, barriers and opportunities to strengthen and promote the use of clean technologies in the local industry, generating notable impacts at an economic and social level. and environmental. It corresponds to a quantitative research of an explanatory type and was developed in two stages. First, the diagnosis of the implementation of technologies related to renewable energies in the energy sector in the Colombian context was carried out, identifying five (5) types of energy: hydroelectric, wind, solar, from biomass and geothermal. Based on this diagnosis, the advantages, barriers and opportunities of the implementation of renewable energies in the local context were identified. Ten (10) criteria were selected to take into account (classified in four (4) main categories) to carry out the comparative analysis of the identified renewable energies, highlighting three (3): hydroelectric, solar and from biomass, identifying the key elements for its successful implementation. The importance of support from the public sector in financing facilities for the production of renewable energies is highlighted.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de los factores que generan improductividad y desperdicio de cuero en la Industria del Calzado en Ibagué(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Serrano Bustos, Andrés Felipe; Ocampo Andrade, Laura Daniela; Bermeo Andrade, Helga PatriciaThis study was oriented to identify the factors that affect the unproductivity and generation of leather waste in the footwear industry. The study was performed taking into account the repercussions of the situation mentioned previously such as business loss, and enviromental impact derivative from the material waste. The study was developed in manufacturing footwear business in the city of Ibague during the month February and March. Using various collection methods, business information was obtained that was processed and analyzed to answer the research question and meet the approved objective. As a result of the study, it was found that the factors that most generate leather unproductivity are given by the imperfects present in the material (soreness, burns and pickets on the skin), operator actions and work conditions. Based on the results found, general recommendations were made to improve the productivity of the sector in the city of Ibagué.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de los procesos de internacionalización en los currículos de los programas de Contaduría Pública con acreditación de alta calidad.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Jiménez Pérez, Ana Carolina; Díaz Ramírez, Angie CarolinaEducation in Colombia is going through a process of globalization - the topic of programs’ internationalization is inescapable for the High Education Institutions, and became a great benefit for students, whom confront a working market to aim of being competitive both locally and internationally. The purpose of this study is to analyze the curriculum of Public Accounting programs with a high quality accreditation, from selected Colombian universities, regarding the activities which contribute to their Internationalization processes -subjects in another language, certificate programs, workshops, ICT, teaching and student mobility, agreements, double degrees, international accreditation- At the outset, an exercise was carried out to prepare possible questions that would allow to inquire the universities' in self and complete with institutions’ websites subject-matter in order to develop this document. On the other hand, it was necessary to look into Universities with High Quality Accredited Public Accounting Programs. A documentary review to the National Accreditation Council - Ministry of Education data was executed. Having a large number of universities, the selection was made by leaking the duration lapse and belonging to the Andean Region. In this context, curriculum models managed by these universities were determined, they were inquire into how the add into the international system in their study plans - strengths and weaknesses were highlighted as opportunities for improvement and concluded with what was observed with a approach for the future.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de metodologías creativas para el desarrollo de productos verdes(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Ávila Perdomo, Andrea Juliana; Rojas Forero, Geisler DayaniGreen products are those goods that seek to protect the environment and the human being, created under the implementation of processes, techniques, and methods that corroborate the conservation of the environment. The project was framed in the type of research with a qualitative approach and exploratory scope, because the main objective of the research is to examine the issue of green products and businesses. For this reason, the environmental practices put into practice by 5 multinational companies that offer consumer goods were investigated. The information was obtained from sustainability reports, bulletins, press articles, among others. Next, the practices were analyzed and categorized according to their environmental impact and the resource they conserve.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del desempeño ambiental producto de la operación logística de poscosecha en la agrocadena del aguacate hass en el Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué, 2020) Sánchez Hernández, Cristian Daniel; Bermeo Andrade, Helga Patricia; Martínez, YorladysEnvironmental performance indicators are essential information for every agri supply chain, particularly the impact that production activities have on the environment. This project addresses the problem of estimating the environmental performance of postharvest logistics operations in the Agrisupply chain of avocado hass in the Tolima ‘ACAHT’. By using the following methodologies as guides: PAS2050 (British Standards Institution , 2008), and “The water footprint assessment manual: setting the global standard” (Hoekstra, Chapagain, Aldaya, & Mekonnen, 2011), the estimations were made for the value of the Carbon Footprint (CF) and the Water Fooprint (WF). To estimate the CF, the amount of GHG in the transport operation during its respective combustion process, and in the packing stage where electricity is used in the selection and classification of the fruit was evaluated. With regards to the WF, the operations that use blue water were assessed. Firstly, during the post-harvest stage where a pre-washing takes place and subsequently in the fruit packing stage of the washing process. The value of the indirect use of water by the operators and administrative workers, as well as the washing of equipment was also determined and assessed. The results obtained in the ACAHT were contrasted with the same indicators reported in different avocado exporting countries. Finally, the potential advantages that Colombia could obtain in this matter compared to its international competitors were explored.