Examinando por Tipo de Material "Bachelor Thesis"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 165
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónRestringidoActitudes de los trabajadores frente a trabajar con exmiembros de grupos armados al margen de la ley(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Sierra, María Alejandra; Calderón, Angie Yurani; Ocampo, Eslendy Daiana; Zambrano, DaniloThe attitudes of the workers were evaluated against working with ex-members of armed groups outside the law. The research was developed in a health institution in the city of Ibague with 70 workers, who responded to the implicit association test (TAI), which measures implicit attitudes, to measure the strength of association between categories and concepts, and an explicit Likert scale questionnaire on working with former members of armed groups outside the law. The workers' responses allowed observing that there are positive attitudes towards working with ex-combatants.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAdaptación del programa consciencia plena del sentido de vida (CPSV) en estudiantes de grado once de la ciudad de Ibagué-Colombia(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Romero Álvarez, Saira Valentina; Rojas Palacino, María Fernanda; Castellanos Castellanos, Laura María; Sánchez, FrankAs far as the meaning of life is concerned, most people stop to think and ask themselves: will life have any meaning? If we are going to die, what meaning does life have? and other related questions that will have religious, moral and political answers, however, these answers do not end up totally convincing the human being, and on the contrary detonate deeper questions. Other people are focused on obtaining the necessary sustenance to live, but they are not clear about what they live for. (Martínez Ortiz, Trujillo, Díaz del Castillo & Jaimes Osma, 2011). It is different psychological reactions that generate such questions affecting the state of mental and emotional health of those who live, such as anxiety, worry, uncertainty, one of the most representative factors is stress, which causes a great impact on their lives. Stress generally affects psychologically the vast majority of people, there are various types of triggering events such as divorce situations, imprisonment, academic exams, loss of loved ones, permanent care of family members with physical disabilities, diagnosis of chronic diseases, financial difficulties and others that typically cause high levels of emotional distress (Moscoso, 2010). For this reason, it is necessary to emphasize that the practice of mindfulness is currently one of the most accepted cognitive approaches in European countries and in others such as the United States. Empirically, the practice of mindfulness has generated acceptance in medicine, psychology and psychoneuroimmunology in the United States, Spain and Chile, due to the positive results of the different studies of this practice in which different variables and different populations have been taken into account.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAdministración de innovación tecnológica: Una aproximación a la Empresa Foto Estudio Iris(2018) Castro Larsen, Pamela A.; Castañeda Maldonado, Franklin E.; Tovar Gasca, Sandra LorenaThrough the following work, a diagnosis and strategic direction was made applied to a particular company, Foto Estudio Iris, in order to identify and determine the weaknesses in order to carry out a study and proposal of a technological innovation for this company, taking into account the interests and expectations of potential customers and environmental factors. The work was done because, in the competitive world faced by today's companies, it is very complex to make decisions and be aware of new technologies due to globalization, turning the world into a single market. Due to the above, it is fundamental to be able to establish competitiveness and advantages before the daily innovations that this one generates, being a challenge for all company of the present time. Therefore, it is essential for any company to manage and be aware of the constant changes in the market, because the forces and agents of the environment, as well as competitiveness, can drastically and suddenly damage the operation and positioning of companies. Therefore, it is key to be updated to the many threats and difficulties that arise in the changing environment to be able to be cautious and react quickly without being affected, in order to reduce risks, increase opportunities and have competitive advantages to develop innovative strategies that generate growth and permanence of the company in the community Ibaguereña. Therefore, this work was elaborated by means of an investigation and collection of previous information, with the collaboration of the administrator of Foto Estudio Iris. Beginning with the identification of the weaknesses, their causes and consequences, and determining the problems they generated. This was carried out with the aim of proposing a technological innovation of great acceptance in the market, viable and pleasant for its consumers, analysing all the social, economic and pragmatic impacts that this innovation could cause, with the aim of creating strategies forging itself as an innovative and competitive company.
- PublicaciónRestringidoEl aguacate Hass y su cadena de valor como generador de desarrollo para el Departamento del Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Lozano Giraldo, Sussana; Esquivel, Luis CarlosThrough this work, the Global Value Chain (GVC) of the "Hass" avocado in the world market was identified and its contribution to the development of the economy of the Department of Tolima, with the objective of collecting and analyzing the productive and industrial development of the avocado sector, based on the achievements obtained nationally and internationally. In order to achieve the general objective, four strategic objectives were defined that allowed the satisfactory development of this work, achieved through a descriptive type of research, by forming their own conclusive ideas on the subject, from the analysis of historical and secondary data. In order to develop the present work, the current context of the Tolima Department with respect to the Hass avocado harvest was identified. Afterwards, a historical investigation was carried out taking into account the markets in which Colombia commercializes this product and pointing out the expansion to other markets that will be achieved in the short term. This was followed by an analysis of the elements that make up the Global Value Chain (GVC) of Hass avocado, where it was possible to identify the actors involved in the achievement of a productive chain at the national and international levels, which is made up of various entities and companies from the public-private sector. Finally, the economic contribution that the commercialization of Hass avocado brings to society in general in the department of Tolima is determined. In summary, it can be concluded that being part of the Global Value Chains (GVC) of a product as valued as the Hass avocado, brings with it many benefits for the industries and for the nations involved, where Colombia has managed to restructure its strategies and modernize the productive apparatus of the avocado sector, obtaining a high presence in several international markets. In addition, because of the high profitability generated by growing this product many farmers have been attracted to specialize in Hass avocado, being called "The Green Gold of the Colombian Economy", with the central objective of becoming the largest producer of this product in a few years.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis comparativo de las propiedades físicas y reólogicas del asalfalto convencional y el asfalto modificado, implementando el policloruro de vinilo (PVC) como agente modificador(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Gómez Ramírez, Juan Camilo; Lotto Díaz, Sixto Gonzalo; Salazar Susunaga, María PaulaAs time goes by, several research studies have been carried out around a progressive and friendly advance with the ecosystem, put this in terms of construction, all infrastructure work has a significant impact on the environment; therefore, the human being to impart new studies that contribute to the development of society, and likewise, help mitigate any environmental impact generated by it. Today the need for mobility is more evident than before, which produces greater use of natural resources for the construction of roads and other elements that lead largely to the development of a nation. Therefore, in the area of pavements, several studies have been carried out to promote the use and exploitation of industrial waste as alternative materials for the manufacture of asphalt mixtures used in pavements, as well as their influence on the physical and rheological properties of asphalt. Therefore, the purpose of this document is to provide the reader with a comparative study of the physical and rheological properties between Asphalt Cement (CA) and one modified with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in a proportion of 5%, in order to establish the effects of the addition of this material called modifier agent on the properties of asphalt and traditional asphalt mix. As a result, the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating polyvinyl chloride as an alternative material in the design of asphalt mixtures commonly used in the pavement area as a wearing course.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis comparativo de las técnicas SURF y ORB para la detección de puntos de interés en fotografías aéreas(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Godoy Olivera, Yesmar Andrés; Ducuara Oyuela, Álvaro Isledier; Forero Vargas, Manuel GuillermoThis project is part of a research developed, within the image processing and pattern recognition seedbed Lún the University of Ibagué, with the goal of evaluating detection and description of interest points techniques to register visible and near infrared aerial photographs. These pictures were acquired by the International Center for Tropical Agriculture "CIAT". The evaluated techniques are two recently published methods: "Speeded Up Robust Features", known as SURF, and "Oriented FAST and Rotated BRIEF", known by its acronym ORB, with the purpose of finding interest points employed as reference to merge them. Both methods were studied and a comparative analysis was carried out to determine which one is the most appropriate to merge this kind of images. In addition, Gabor filters were employed to find texture descriptors in the images, finding that entropy provides the best result.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis comparativo del financiamiento de vivienda en Ibagué para los programas de VIS y VIPA en las modalidades leasing e hipotecario frente al coste de arrendamiento entre los años 2010 - 2015(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Morales Suarez, Grecia Daniela; Velásquez Copete, Yesica Mariana; Granada García, Eliana FernandaThis research was carried out with the objective of identifying which credit modality, the mortgage or the leasing, is the most convenient for the inhabitants of the city of Ibagué who live in rented housing units, and who want to replace it with an investment in real estate through the government programs known as VIS (Social Interest Housing Scheme) and VIPA (Social Interest Housing Scheme for savers). A segmentation of the population of the city was made, people who belong to socioeconomic strata 2 and 3 and who have a monthly income were chosen. After this, it was consulted in the banking entities Davivienda, BBVA, Bancolombia, Banco de Bogotá about the requirements for each type of credit and the interest rates that were applied during the period 2010-2015. The real estate companies affiliated with Fedelonjas in Ibagué were also consulted about the cost of renting houses belonging to the same socioeconomic strata, during the same period. At the end of the data collection, amortization tables and annuities were drawn up to compare the results obtained, where it was found that the housing leasing modality is the most beneficial for Ibaguereños belonging to socioeconomic strata 2 and 3 if they wished to replace the rental instalment with an investment in their own home.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis comparativo entre las principales divisas y criptomonedas empleando análisis técnico(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Cobos Guzmán, Juan Sebastián; Rosas Camacho, César Amaury; Trilleros Gómez, JiaroThis research analyzes the behavior of currency pairs and cryptocurrencies by applying technical analysis to the quoted prices, closing price correlation analysis and the study of the Economic, Sociocultural, Legal and technological environments, the sample used for that purpose, were the main currency and cryptocurrency pairs, from July 2013 to November 2017. The results of the technical analysis showed that the currency pairs are less volatile than the pairs of cryptocurrencies, the result of the correlation analysis showed that the currency pairs and those of cryptocurrencies have a negative connection, that is, they are inversely proportional and from the study of environments, outside of cryptocurrencies and currency pairs, they see high profitability investments, but a risk that not many are willing to run. Thus, currency pairs and cryptocurrencies have similarities and remarkable differences, from any point of analysis, both technical and fundamental.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de la influencia de las variables: carga normal, dureza del material y rugosidad en el comportamiento al desgaste de un acero AISI 1045, utilizando el ensayo Pin-on-disk(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Macías Tole, Cristian Andrés; Pérez Ruiz, Eduardo AlbertoThe aim of this grade work is to show the tribological behaviour of AISI-SAE 1045 steel subjected to wear test under ASTM G-99 standard, using different variables for testing among them: contact load, roughness and hardness. Within the tests to know the mechanical behaviour, the indentation test stands out, with which it is possible to identify specific properties in a material. However, for the evaluation of the wear behavior present in the study steel, it is necessary to consider the application of normal loads to the surface of the body under study, thus achieving to reproduce the contact and relative movement of the bodies. In order to study the behavior of AISI 1045 steel in commercial state and change of hardness obtained through thermal treatment, it was necessary to use a pin on disk sliding wear machine (ASTM G-99). The experimental work is carried out with a tribological pair of steel AISI-SAE 1045. This pair was machined, and polished with sandpapers by means of a rotary polisher until obtaining a surface with a roughness of 0,15; 0,48; 0,7μm. The loads used in the experimental tests are: 10N; 15N; 20N respectively; The tests are carried out with a sliding distance of 1000 m according to the ASTM G-99 standard. The behavior of the coefficient of friction with respect to the time and the sliding distance was studied, as well as the loss of mass in each one of the pins; the obtained data are compared with what is found in the literature, which are within the range of the studies of coefficient of friction between steel and steel reported by the literature.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del índice normalizado de diferencia de vegetación (NDVI) en la zona centro del departamento del Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Rodríguez Salamanca, Valentina; Urquiza Collazos, Lina María; Hernández López, Jorge ArmandoIndustrialization in agricultural sectors and the phenological characteristics that have occurred along years in the Center of the Tolima Department, have directly affected any type of balance that exists in this area, generating deterioration of the riches of the soil, subsoil and their aggregates. The study requires the implementation of satellite in the area from above provided by the United States Geological Survey (USGS), adjacent to an atmospheric correction of the effects of aerosols and radiance intrinsic to achieving better visual quality; thus finally through the Geographic Information System (GIS) program, apply the methodology of the normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI), in order to estimate the development, quality and quantity of the plant cover of the studied extension. Among the most important results of this manuscript, is that change in the vegetation in this area of the Department, it is directly influenced by the growth of the agricultural and livestock activities in this region in the Nineties (this result is more significant in the municipalities of Alvarado, Ambalema, Venadillo and Piedras), since the Department of Tolima is listed as one of the agro-industrial powers in the country.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis del índice normalizado de diferencia de vegetación (NDVI) en la zona norte del departamento del Tolima.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Ramírez Yara, Carlos Julio; Galvis Arango, Luisa Fernanda; Hernández López, Jorge ArmandoThe vegetation in the North zone of the department of Tolima has had a variation due to the climatic change that the planet has undergone in the last years, and diverse anthropic factors like the constructions that disturb the behavior of the soil, what leads to the loss of nutrients and minerals from the land producing an imbalance in the vegetation cover. For this work we will use satellite images of the municipalities of Ambalema, Armero, Falan, Fresno, Honda, Mariquita and Palocabildo that were obtained from the geological service page of the United States (USGS), which will be analyzed by means of a geographic information system (GIS) known as ArcMap, where the NDVI will be applied, this with the objective of determining the behavior of the vegetation, the spatial variability with the passage of time and the type of coverage present in this area. Among the results obtained, it was possible to observe vegetative variability as a result of the presence of armed groups in Tolima at the end of the 20th century, as well as the armorer disaster caused by the eruption of the Ruiz peak in 1985, the latter being the change more significant.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis del nivel de reconocimiento y apropiación de la Ley 1503 de 2011 (Art. 1, 2, 3, 13, y 14) para generar estrategias comunicativas en las instituciones educativas(Universidad de Ibagué, 2017) Cardozo Ortega, Freddy Alejandro; Montoya Cifuentes, Manuel Felipe; Arenas Hernández, Julian David; Ávila Barbosa, Tatiana AlexandraThe present degree work corresponds to the design of a communicative strategy, through the support of audiovisual and communication tools, which were part of the process carried out in the research, translated into the realization of four pedagogical workshops (one per session) in the educational institutions Escuela Normal Superior and Colegio Eucarístico María del Refugio in the city of Ibagué to give an overview on the level of recognition and application of Law 1503 of 2011 and its articles 1, 2, 3, 13, 14. In the first chapter of this grade work is the justification, which manifests the purpose, relevance and expected impact of this research. Subsequent to this are the antecedents, with research carried out under a similar thematic axis, in this case, mobility, transport and citizen culture, serving as a reference point for the construction of this research. Similarly, it is necessary to provide a context that clarifies the current situation of the problems that revolve around mobility and citizen culture, which can be mitigated by providing a space dedicated to the comprehensive teaching of road safety education in educational institutions at all formative stages, which is ultimately what Law 1503 of 2011 seeks.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis preliminar para definir la posible participación de ciudades Tolimenses en el Sistema de ciudades de Colombia(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Moroy Salcedo, Angie Guadalupe; Salazar Villalba, Carlos AlbertoThis document determines the main attractions in the city of El Espinal regarding the provision of goods and services, public space and growth composed of three important variables, the first is the cultural offer: it is represented by the number of libraries, museums and cultural houses, the second consists of natural characteristics such as the number of hours of sun, temperature and amount of rainfall presented during the year, the last variable goes related to characteristics that would act as a disincentive when visiting the city. The methodological development was based on documentary sources that allowed to know thoroughly the city, some interviews were carried out where the investigation was extended to study the tourist behavior of the municipality. This research presents as a result a theoretical review to define the participation of the El Espinal in the system of cities. It is concluded that it is necessary to deepen research on the participation and behavior of society in the public spaces provided by each Tolima region.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis preliminar para definir la posible participación de la ciudades Tolimenses en el sistema de ciudades de Colombia(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Rivillas Bohorquez, Lina Paola; Salazar Villalba, Carlos AlbertoTo date, there is little data on the role of the city of Ibague within the System of Cities of Colombia. This system implies that there is a positive relationship between the level of urbanization and the per capita income of the Colombian regions. To determine these characteristics in Ibague, a study was conducted in order to establish whether the city is coordinated with the actions of the different urban centers of the department of Tolima, for which its economic situation, its tourist attractions and its cultural offer.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis y reestructuración de la deuda de una empresa que comercializa bienes y servicios(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Mirquez Calderón, Carlos Alfonso; Miranda, Sindy LorenaIn the present monograph there is done an analysis of the debt of an organization that commercializes goods and services, fieldworks will be done in the banks near to the entity to simulate a restructuring of the above mentioned liabilities while tables of amortization as cash flows, choosing that way, the best options from the year 2018.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAsistencia de investigación: Análisis de oferta del huevo en los canales tienda a tienda en la comuna número siete de la ciudad de Ibagué en el año 2016(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Bernal Alonso, Henry Leonardo; Salazar Villalba, Carlos AlbertoIt is clear that the poultry industry in the year 2016 has been impacted by the entry into force of free trade agreements and the depreciation of the national currency, this particular factor has generated significant growth in animal feed prices generating impacts in all areas of the industry. Although the sector has had difficulties should also highlight positive points, according to the analysis of (Fenavi, 2016) it was established that: in the egg line, production moved to the range of 1,000 million units per month, reaching the maximum production ceiling in November (1,082 million) and a total year of 12,817 million eggs in the year, representing 6.6 percent growth. In spite of the difficulties in the poultry sector of the country due to multiple factors, in what corresponds to the line of eggs the panorama is more encouraging and is outlined as one of the sectors of more growth and innovation, so the relevance and importance of this research work. Taking into account that the commune number 7 in the city of Ibagué is mostly made up of neighborhoods of stratum 1 and 2 (CIMPP, 2017), and according to Fenavi this population group by its purchasing power is the largest consumer of eggs (Fenavi, 2016).
- PublicaciónRestringidoAsistencia de Investigación: Aprovechamiento de la energía solar en cultivos acuícolas de recursos limitados (AREL) en el departamento del Tolima. Caso de estudio finca la Selva Granja Villa Carol(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Valencia Pineda, Juan David; Valverde Granja, AgustínThe Limited Resource Aquaculturists (AREL) of the Combeima Canyon zone of influence present the problem of water turbidity during the winter season, which brings an increase in the mortality of the species cultivated in their ponds, mainly rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus Mykiss), so it is proposed the implementation of water recirculation systems (SRA) fed with solar energy. For the development of the project an experimental methodology of quantitative deductive type was used. For this purpose, a design stage was carried out prior to the implementation of the prototype on the farm. The objective of the project is the generation of a proposal for the implementation of a Water Recirculation System (WRS) with solar energy that guarantees the propitious conditions for the growth and adequate development of aquatic species. As a result, a functional prototype of a Water Recirculation System was obtained for the cultivation of rainbow trout fry at Finca La Selva, Villa Carol Farm, located in the town center of Villa Restrepo-Ibagué-Tolima.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAsistencia de investigación: Caracterización y separación hidrogravimétrica de minerales no pesados presentes en sedimentos de los rio Combeima y Coello(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Romero Prada, Jhoan Manuel; Bermúdez, Mauricio Alberto; Araque de los Ríos, Oscar JavierThere are analyzed different sediments of the rivers Combeima and Coello in the department of Tolima that they rely on tributaries that they end in the same ones with the intention of realizing a detailed study of an area geographically determined across the software ArcGis (with which the most ideal points were identified by great precision and different criteria of selection to take the samples), and the design and adjustment of a table of hydrographic concentration automated with which the particles of the sediments were separated for density. The samples obtained with this one equipment were analyzed by means of diffraction of X-rays and electronic microscopy of sweep, obtaining that these rivers contains minerals as
- PublicaciónRestringidoAsistencia de investigación: Definición de las especificaciones técnicas y ensayos prácticos de un prototipo de máquina universal(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Barreto Martínez, María Camila; Montoya, Jorge OlmedoThe appropriation of the basic knowledge of effort and deformation in the teaching and learning processes of the Resistance of Materials poses a challenge for teachers and students of Engineering due to the high analytical and theoretical components, for which, the observation of phenomena of Deformation of materials against applied forces, as well as experimentation, are fundamental to reinforce this knowledge and to apply them with efficiency in the development of the race and in the performance of professional life. Academic engineering programs and especially Civil Engineering programs that have specialized machines and equipment that allow loads to be applied and measure deformations (by traction, compression and flexion) are used for research purposes and in most cases students have little bit access to them in the academic phase, due to the high costs of such equipment and the care required in its use. The present research project contemplates the construction of a prototype of Universal Machine for the accomplishment of tests for academic purposes, of polymers, elastomers and ceramic materials. This machine will have two main objectives: First, to be used for the purpose of experimentation and strengthening of the theoretical and analytical concepts of the Subject of Resistance in the Civil Engineering program at the University of Ibague, and secondly, be used for basic research for demonstrative purposes of state of effort and linear deformations of structural and non-structural composite materials in the seedlings of the Civil Engineering program at the University of Ibagué.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAsistencia de Investigación: Desarrollo de un simulador de conducción para la formación y asesoría de conductores principiantes(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Lamprea Bonilla, Joan Fabián; Andrade Manjarrés, Jefferson Fabián; Troncoso, RicardoThe purpose of this undergraduate work is to design and build a driving simulator to be implemented as a teaching tool in the driving academies, allowing beginner drivers to have classes focused on strengthening their weaknesses in a safe environment, avoiding this all kinds of risks present in a real driving. It is documented step by step the development of the simulator from the construction and instrumentation of the commands and controls of a vehicle until the visualization of the graphical interface; In addition to this, the results obtained after performing the analysis of the benefit provided by the simulator are presented, based on the correction of the basic errors committed in the exercise of driving.