Examinando por Materia "Plan de impacto"
Mostrando1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnostico empresarial con plan de mejoramiento y con plan de impacto en el área de mercadeo para la Empresa Itams Soluciones(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Trujillo Salazar, Diego Andrés; Aponte López, Andrés CamiloIn order to contribute to the company's organizational processes, it is necessary to carry out a business diagnosis, with which deficiencies can be identified in order to develop improvement plans according to the needs of each functional area and which is also adapted to the needs of the company. This investigative work is carried out with the consent and approval of the current legal representative of the company, Mr. Adrian Saldaña. This business diagnosis is of vital importance because it reveals both internal and external factors involved in the processes and activities of the organization, which will allow us to obtain within the internal factors, the strengths and weaknesses of the company and external factors, the opportunities and threats the company must face against its competitive sector, generating alternatives to develop a general improvement plan in which they can develop and fulfill the purposes of the company in the short, medium and long term in a lasting way.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial HIFER S.A: Estudio de caso.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Morato Marín, Andrés Felipe; Rojas, DayaniThe present is a business diagnosis made in the company HIFER SA. In which the reality of the company is investigated at present and the factors that can influence the positive and negative way its local and national environment, in the different areas such as political, social, technological, economic and competitive that once that we can evaluate the weaknesses, threats, strengths and opportunities in order to reorient or reaffirm the strategic objectives and vision of the company by 2023 and make it more competitive, compared to the different companies that represent direct competition for it and make it grow in a sustainable way and make it last over time.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnostico empresarial y plan de mejoramiento de la Empresa V y V Fútbol Club S.A.S.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Virviescas Torrijos, María Alejandra; Virviescas Rojas, Nelson JairoThis document develops the Business DIAGNOSIS AND Improvement Plan of the company VYV Fútbol Club S.A.S., which since its founding in 2014, has managed to build a broad recognition in the provision of sports services in the city of Ibagué, this diagnosis is made in order to suggest strategies to ensure the company's sustainability and growth in an increasingly competitive sector. When investigating the current state, an analysis of the internal and external factors of the company can be made, this allows to know the threats and weaknesses that affect it and the connection that is given between them, in the same way it helps to identify the opportunities and the strengths that VYV Fútbol Club S.A.S. has. After obtaining an analysis of the functioning of the business system, we proceed to design an improvement plan and impact plan, according to the real needs of the company, these two products will serve as a guide for effective intervention, to achieve that VYV Football Club S.A.S., achieve the goals expected by their owners. The project consists of a single stage "Business Diagnosis and Improvement Plan", which is achieved by developing the methodological tool "Business Diagnosis Model" developed by Professor Paula Lorena Rodriguez Ferro.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnostico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y plan de impacto de la Empresa Seapto S.A.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Torres Cabrera, Marielena; Barragán, Juan David; Cabrera Molina, DemensxyIn Colombia, the companies focused to offer services have presented a constant growth thanks to the technological evolution from the 90's and the use of them, which created a constant development in all the economic activities of the country; consequently an increase was generated in the offers of the services based on the technology in each department, with such sense it is looked for to make the life of the people a little easier with respect to offer services of technological base. The company Seapto SA, which has a network of services offered in the department of Tolima, is taking advantage since its inception the needs of its target population in order to develop innovative services with the help of information and communication technologies, based mainly on the offer of gambling, evolving over time with the offering of sports bets, banking correspondent, collection of invoices, national drafts, etc.. According to the processes executed by the company during a considerable time the decision was taken to develop an investigative study through a Business Diagnosis, with which it is possible to detect strengths and weaknesses of the company in its complete operation by each one of the areas; in the same way to develop a general improvement plan that allows to counteract the weaknesses detected in the previous process and for the end to develop and to implement an impact plan that allows to generate an increase in its potential demand. It should be borne in mind that this work will serve as a future guide for the company and that it will not be possible to develop an impact plan. Seapto SA establish costs, values or prices in the necessary sections such as the impact plan, mainly due to constant changes in the prices of products and services offered by Colombian companies.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnostico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y plan de impacto para la Empresa Cooperativa Solidaria de Ahorro y Crédito COOMULTRAISS(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Ospina Nieto, Dayana Katerine; Castaño Castiblanco, CamilaThe development of this business diagnosis, improvement plan and impact plan for the company Cooperativa Solidaria de Ahorro y Crédito, is based mainly on the need that is established in the market constantly by people who require any type of credit to be able to acquire any type of good or service they need urgently, in addition that the company offers them the lowest rates in the market for the payment of credits, the company obtaining a benefit without prejudice for customers. Due to this, the decision was taken to develop this work endorsed by the person in charge of the company and thus be able to obtain information on internal and external factors that are weakening the operation of the company and compromising its future.