Examinando por Materia "Competitividad"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 32
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónRestringidoActualización, diseño y rediseño de formatos basados en el GRI que permitan diagnosticar y orientar la acción para la implementación de la responsabilidad social empresarial(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) López Flórez, Martha Liliana; Ramírez Méndez, Carlos HernandoThis monograph is based on the redesign of a format used to diagnose the level of competitiveness of companies in the clothing sector in the city of Ibagué, developed by researchers Carlos Ramírez and Dayani Rojas. The study mentioned also identifies the characteristics of the companies in the sector analyzed within the context of corporate social responsibility. As a complementary phase, it is proposed to redesign the instruments used to determine the variables that more deeply identify the application of corporate social responsibility protocols in single-person or micro-sized companies. Starting from the existence of the Initiative Report Guide - GRI, we could use it as a reference in the identification of variables, which could serve as a basis for instrumental redesign. Once the new instrument was developed, this exercise was applied in a company and some questions were adjusted that fit the degree of confusion in the formulation of the required information. From this test were obtained as products: The redesigned instrument and a case related to the characterization of the company analyzed as established in the GRI. The conclusions of the monograph include the most relevant aspects updated during the exercise specified above and suggestions are made to improve the qualification obtained in the company analyzed according to the variables related to the GRI.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAdministración de innovación tecnológica: Una aproximación a la Empresa Foto Estudio Iris(2018) Castro Larsen, Pamela A.; Castañeda Maldonado, Franklin E.; Tovar Gasca, Sandra LorenaThrough the following work, a diagnosis and strategic direction was made applied to a particular company, Foto Estudio Iris, in order to identify and determine the weaknesses in order to carry out a study and proposal of a technological innovation for this company, taking into account the interests and expectations of potential customers and environmental factors. The work was done because, in the competitive world faced by today's companies, it is very complex to make decisions and be aware of new technologies due to globalization, turning the world into a single market. Due to the above, it is fundamental to be able to establish competitiveness and advantages before the daily innovations that this one generates, being a challenge for all company of the present time. Therefore, it is essential for any company to manage and be aware of the constant changes in the market, because the forces and agents of the environment, as well as competitiveness, can drastically and suddenly damage the operation and positioning of companies. Therefore, it is key to be updated to the many threats and difficulties that arise in the changing environment to be able to be cautious and react quickly without being affected, in order to reduce risks, increase opportunities and have competitive advantages to develop innovative strategies that generate growth and permanence of the company in the community Ibaguereña. Therefore, this work was elaborated by means of an investigation and collection of previous information, with the collaboration of the administrator of Foto Estudio Iris. Beginning with the identification of the weaknesses, their causes and consequences, and determining the problems they generated. This was carried out with the aim of proposing a technological innovation of great acceptance in the market, viable and pleasant for its consumers, analysing all the social, economic and pragmatic impacts that this innovation could cause, with the aim of creating strategies forging itself as an innovative and competitive company.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de los requerimientos logísticos en el Tolima: una perspectiva desde los productores(Universidad de Ibagué, 2010) Tovar Perilla, Nelson Javier; Bermeo Andrade, Helga Patricia
- PublicaciónRestringidoAnálisis de producción de etanol en el Tolima, basado en el estudio de la zona del Valle del Cauca(Ediciones Unibagué, 2017-08) Tovar Gasca, Sandra Lorena; Varela Melo, Lisseth AlejandraComo respuesta a los objetivos del Gobierno, en el año 2007 el departamento del Tolima, en su Agenda interna de competitividad y productividad, propuso ser el segundo departamento productor nacional de etanol a partir de la caña de azúcar y la yuca. Hoy en día, cuando se analiza el sector de biocombustibles en el Tolima, el resultado es el mismo: un ramo de la industria que espera para ser creado. Por ello, es pertinente proponer unas actividades para dinamizar su desarrollo, por medio del análisis del primer productor de etanol en Colombia, la región del Valle geográfico del río Cauca, históricamente reconocida por la producción de caña de azúcar y sus ingenios azucareros. Al considerar su éxito, se propone estudiar el potencial de la producción de etanol para el departamento del Tolima y las estrategias que deben ser aplicadas para lograr una empresa sostenible con un alto impacto económico regional. En este documento se reconoce que la relación Universidad-Estado debe consolidarse.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del potencial exportador del mango en el Departamento del Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué, 2020) Ramírez Garzón, Hasbladdy Yurany; Sánchez, Juan CamiloThe process of entering the international market allows different sectors of the economy an opportunity to increase income, knowledge and demand. This requires an analysis of products with export potential in the productive sectors of the different regions of the country. In this sense, the first objective of the research is to carry out a characterization of mango production in the country and in the region of the department of Tolima. This paper analyzed the export potential of mango in the department of Tolima within a local and international production and marketing framework. The analysis is developed through a search for information related to the contextualization of mango production in the country and the department, exports and imports of the product, consumption and marketing trends, in order to meet the demand in the international market. As well as the marketing of this product in the international market. The investigation includes information on exports and imports, production and consumption trends, in addition to analysis of international markets.
- PublicaciónRestringidoÁrbol de Tinta No. 202. Especial Emprendimiento(Comunicación institucional de la Universidad de Ibagué, 2014-03) Varela Londoño, Diana Janeth; Gómez Carvajal, Germán; Anzola Rojas, Sérvulo; Dehter, Mario; Irizar, Inazio; Espinosa Osorio, Franciny; Giraldo López, Andrés Felipe; Ramos Gutiérrez, Heriberto
- PublicaciónRestringidoAsistencia de investigación: Evaluación de la promoción de las exportaciones en función del nivel de internacionalización de las empresas del sector textil en el departamento Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Cortés Rodríguez, Ana María; Tovar-Gasca Sandra; Hernández Cifuentes TatianaThis article develops three objectives: the theoretical approach to export promotion, the perception of support programmes for internationalisation and the impact they have had on internationalisation processes in companies, as well as their opportunities for improvement. The methodology consolidates an evaluation model of public promotion supported by secondary sources and is put to the test by collecting primary data in the textile sector companies in the department of Tolima. As a result, the real conditions of the companies are obtained under the influence of the promotion of exports where it was found that in spite of the fact that the companies constantly face difficulties in foreign markets and that institutions are made available that seek to mitigate them, the structure and the communication channels of these programs are not effective, consequently, the companies evolve internationally without their accompaniment.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del consumidor de arroz en el departamento del Tolima(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Soto Valderrama, Carol Daniela; Pinzón Parada, Carlos Alberto; Patiño Moreno, Erika AlejandraThe following research work seeks to identify the profile of the rice consumer in the department of Tolima for 2017. The municipalities of Ibagué, Espinal and Lérida were taken as a reference, determining a sample of 500 people, distributed as follows: 400 for the municipality of Ibagué, 50 for the municipality of Espinal and 50 for the municipality of Lleida. The information collection instrument was a semi-structured survey applied in person, in order to recognize certain characteristics and consumption habits in the participants. The data obtained and analyzed establish that the consumers of rice of the department of Tolima consume this product with a daily frequency; at the moment of buying the rice the attributes most sought by the buyers are cleaning and yield mainly, when reflecting on the importance that this cereal represents for the population of the region a rice consumer profile of the Department of Tolima that serves as a strategic tool for rice companies and related companies, in order to establish a deep knowledge of the consumer to which their organizational efforts are directed and in this way increase the competitive level of the rice sector in the department.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnostico empresarial con plan de mejoramiento y propuesta de impacto para la empresa Colombia Leds S.A.S.(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Reinosa Castro, Sheryl Jannise; Castro Peralta, HermidioThis document contain a diagnostic made to the company Colombia Leds S.A.S, wich is dedicated to give personalized illuminated solutions to other people or companies. This company was born in 2008, in Bogota city. It was realize with the purpose of analyzing the actual situation of the company, visualize your strength and debilities for realized an impact proposal and an improvement plan. All for make it more competitive in the market. To do this, was used the Modulo de Diagnostico Empresarial by Paula Rodriguez. Where it throw different results of each area analyzed and allowed to show greater weaknesses in the market area and production. When analyzing these areas and reviewing the weaknesses, it was finally decided implement how an impact proposal a software to forecast and an improvement plan that facilitates the implementation of the same, thus guaranteeing the correct use of the proposal in the company.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial y plan de mejoramiento a la empresa de Arcos Ingeniería.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Vergara González, Rosa Angélica; Osorio, Pamela Andrea; González, Damaris Anedt
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial y plan de mejoramiento a la empresa Tus Autos S.A.S.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Vargas Peña, Joan Daniel; Pachón, Luis GerardoThe present bachelor thesis is the result of the application of the business diagnostic module of Professor Paula Lorena Rodríguez Ferro, which was executed to the company Tus Autos S.A.S. with the objective of analyzing each one of the functional areas of the company allowing to determine the critical points that significantly affect the growth of the company, one of the main points is strategic planning and marketing planning, based on these results an improvement plan was created that includes strategies for market planning, niche segmentation and marketing, aimed to generating sales growth of 20% for 2019 and a positioning of the brand "Tus Autos SAS"
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiagnóstico empresarial y plan de mejoramiento de la empresa Ziru’s Pizza Ibagué(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Hernández Jaimes, Johann Sebastián; Díaz, Javier EduardoThe purpose of this research is to carry out a business diagnosis together with an Improvement Plan for Ziru's Pizza Ibagué, in order to detect in which areas it has opportunities, weaknesses and strengths, and to apply efficient and innovative strategies that help to improve and obtain excellent results in a business and labor field with difficult development conditions. This project has an analytical and argumentative approach with which the author intends to collect all the information from each of the areas of Ziru's Pizza Ibagué, through the Business Diagnostic Module prepared by Professor Paula Lorena Rodríguez Ferro in order to develop a document that allows knowing the information that should be improved in the company. The franchise in the Tolima capital has almost 5 years of experience, in which the joint franchisee has managed to remain in the local market even though no previous market studies were carried out. This led to an "uncertain decision" in whose "practice - error" was the administrative model in its early periods. In addition, the investigation revealed the shortcomings in the areas that make up this franchise.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y plan de exportación para la empresa Innovar y Remodelar SAS(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Moncaleano Tique, Daniela; Rojas Rodríguez, Daniela; Bermúdez Pérez, MerlynThe research carried out for the work entitled Business Diagnostics, Improvement Plan and Export Plan for the Company Innovate and Renew SAS, which is found by Daniela Moncaleano Tique and Daniela Rojas Rodríguez is a process with the main one to establish the current operation of the company factor of study, so that the development of a business diagnosis is a relation of the results of the investigation, the communication process of the company. how can one proceed in terms of improvement plans on the problems and weaknesses that are detected, in addition to this being related to the possibility of venturing into an external market, with the formulation of an export plan, which will focused mainly on the internationalization of the ceramics produced in the company, says this you can find all the information on the analysis of the results and the information collected in the business diagnostic section, below are the formulations of improvement plans and the response plan in the following sections.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y plan de impacto de la empresa de Vigilancia y Seguridad Privada, Responsabilidad, Valor y Cumplimiento R.V.C. Ltda.(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Quijano Arango, Wendy Alejandra; Ángel Ramírez, Jhonathan AndrésThe work presented below initially has the methodological basis that exposes all the theory and the basis of the project, which becomes a preamble to be able to specify the development of the objectives pursued, the main one being to be able to make a diagnosis business, with the help of the "Business diagnostic module" tool. The diagnosis seeks to inquire about the performance of all functional areas of the company and thereby dictate a score that allows visualizing the present state of organizational behavior from all the parts that compose it. Once the diagnosis has been started, proactive strategies begin to be generated that promote the improvement of those weaknesses that were found, as well as a projection of the impacts that may occur in the company as a result of the implementation of the strategies presented. The use of diagnosis in the private security and surveillance company R.V.C. is assumed as positive. LTDA because the investigation yielded crucial data that can be decisive in performance and that had not been detected before due to the lack of the business diagnosis, properly executed.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y plan de impacto de la empresa Sanidad Vegetal Cruz Verde S.A.S.(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Rojas Méndez, Angie Katherine; Castillo, Martha LilianaThe objective of this work is to develop a business diagnosis for the company SANIDAD VEGETAL CRUZ VERDE SAS which allows formulating alternatives and improvement plans to solve the shortcomings found in the functional areas through an internal analysis that aims to determine the Obstacles that are currently limiting its development and growth in relation to the significant increase in competition in the sector as well as the use and implementation of informal manual fumigation, all with the purpose of ensuring the sustainability and permanence of the company. Therefore, the methodology used to carry out the research is the quantitative method together with the development of the Business Diagnostic Module through the use of tools such as the survey and field work to gather the data and information necessary to set the stage of the company and start with the respective study. Thus achieving through the results obtained to demonstrate the need to create and develop a marketing plan because through the implementation of this will provide a guide to the company on how and what strategies should be used to help Plant Health Green Cross to reach a more competitive level and give continuity to what the company is doing right now which is to provide a timely and quality service.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiagnóstico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y propuesta de impacto a la empresa del sector textil Fibratela S.A.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021) Ramírez Junca, Jorge Eliecer; Hernando Ramírez, CarlosThe increase of phenomena such as smuggling, under the payment of tariffs on goods imported into the territory and under-invoicing threaten the profitability of the textile industry and the areas that work in conjunction with it, because they generate unfair competition between local brands; besides losses not only of money but also of jobs. Therefore, this work aims to conduct a business diagnosis of the company Fibratela S.A in order to know their strengths, weaknesses and current situation both internally and externally to build an improvement plan and impact proposal. The business diagnosis built by Professor Paula Rodríguez Ferro (2012) was used as a work methodology. It was found that the areas of greatest strength are environmental management processes; legal aspects; accounting and finance, production area; marketing and; strategic direction. The areas with shortcomings are human resources in aspects such as salaries, the process of incorporation and training of new personnel, and evaluation of the performance of their employees. Likewise, it does not have a digital dissemination area. It is concluded that, despite the broad trajectory of the company, it is necessary to generate strategies to strengthen the processes of recruitment and selection of employees; definition of salaries and; creation of a digital media area that ensures its presence in social networks with the aim of covering new prospects. The intervention of its weak areas will allow it to continue competing in the market and maintain its good position.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y propuesta de impacto de la empresa Gasvial G.V. S.A.S(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Rodríguez Lozano, María Alejandra; Rodríguez Lozano, José Alejandro
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y propuesta de impacto del Supermercado Surtiplaza(Universidad de Ibague., 2019) Martínez Garzón, Luisa Fernanda; Montoya Carrera, Michell Dayanne; Reyes Martínez, Jaime EduardoThe present business diagnosis with improvement plan was applied to the Dsierra business group for the Supermarket “Surtiplaza”, which has 8 locations distributed in Huila, Caquetá, and Tolima, which fulfill the following activities: connection, distribution, acceptance in the country, processing, transformation, importation, sale and in general the distribution under any commercial modality of the whole class of mass consumption products for the family and household basket. The general objective of this research was to know the results of a diagnosis based on specific data that allowed us to know the real situation of the company, which was thanks to the Business Diagnostic Model developed in 2012, by the teacher and Director of the Administration program International Business Paula Lorena Rodríguez Ferro, which identifies the main strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats with the company's account and its ability to act in a competitive environment such as cities in this opera and mainly in the city of Ibagué, where positioning and sustainability are very important elements for the maintenance of the company. Then, when the relevant surveys are carried out, their results will be evaluated and an improvement plan will be proposed to the few flaws found as well as the impact proposal, where the details of the actions that could raise the company's returns will be discussed. . It was concluded that the areas that require greater attention are: Marketing, Production and / or service provision, Environmental aspects and Strategic management; It is advisable to take into account the proposed improvement plan and the business diagnosis so that they are applied to the interior of the company with the proposal to meet the proposed objectives and goals.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y propuesta de impacto para la empresa Drinks Distribuciones S.A.S.(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Nieto Briñez, Maria Alejandra; Aristizabal, Jhonnathan Hernan; Cortes Repizo, Camilo AlbertoThe business diagnosis for Drinks Distributiones SAS presents an in-depth analysis of the conditions in which the company is located, where the entire organizational structure is studied in order to determine a starting point and in turn contemplate the performance of each of the functional areas (Strategic management, marketing and sales, production or distribution of the service, finances, human talent, legal framework and environment). The working instrument that is taken as the basis is the Business Diagnostic Module of the University of Ibagué, which graphically shows the classification of the sub-areas that are taken as a reference, the result is a report with the various strengths and weaknesses found. Once the key points to improve within the company are determined, specific recommendations are detailed that seek to enrich the conditions of the company and thus generate satisfactory returns. In the end, an impact proposal that clarifies the results that can be obtained after the implementation of these activities is delivered.
- PublicaciónRestringidoDiagnóstico empresarial, plan de mejoramiento y propuesta de impacto para la empresa Mobiliaria Fortialambre(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Enriquez Aristizabal, Cristian David; Enriquez Aristizabal, Yurany PaolaIn order to assess the current situation of the company FORTIALAMBRE; located in the Department of Tolima; in the Municipality of Ibague, It’s necessary to identify the critical points that the company currently presents, by analyzing each of the areas that comprise it, thus determining the existence of its strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, it’s necessary to establish that the general objective of the present investigation is; conducting a business diagnosis, of an improvement plan and impact proposal, taking into account the author’s “Business Diagnostic Module”: Paula Lorena Rodríguez Ferro. It’s necessary to clarify that, the information collected was presented in a managerial report to allow owners, managers, and other people in the administrative area, to make the best decisions regarding the operation of the company.