Examinando por Autor "Sánchez López, Juan Camilo"
Mostrando1 - 11 de 11
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónRestringidoAsistencia de investigación: La inversión socialmente responsable: criterios para invertir en empresas socialmente responsables.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Muñoz Sánchez, Sonia; Sánchez López, Juan CamiloThe principal objective of this report is identify investment criteria like environmental, social and corporate governance, that are taken into account when investing in sustainable socially responsible companies classified in Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) 2016, categories Dow Jones Sustainability World and Dow Jones Sustainability Emerging Markets. Develop topics like corporate social responsibility, traditional investment, socially responsible investment, Dow Jones sustainability stock index, among others. Otherwise it is evident the origin and evolution of SRI, the principles for responsible investment of the United Nations and the growing tendency to disclosure business sustainability reports, for support in the evaluation of investors in addition to evaluation of financial criteria when making investment decisions, for it, a series of programs are classified around ESG factors that are continuously executed by both Colombian and emerging companies.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComercio Internacional e Informalidad: un estudio de caso para el sector confecciones en la ciudad de Ibagué(Universidad de Ibagué, Universidad de Valencia., 2020) Sánchez López, Juan Camilo; Fayos, Teresa; Arguello Cuervo, Luis Ricardo
- PublicaciónRestringidoDe la inversión económica a la inversión socialmente responsable: elementos para la creación de valor.(Universidad de Ibagué., 2018) Sánchez López, Juan Camilo; Rojas Forero, Geisler Dayani
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa inversión socialmente responsable: Evolución, panorama global y prácticas del sector privado en Colombia(Ediciones Unibagué, 2021-03) Sánchez López, Juan Camilo; Herrera Chávez, Nazly Tatiana
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUna mirada a las relaciones con el entorno: Responsabilidad Social Integral en la Universidad de Ibagué(Ediciones Unibagué, 2022-11) Rojas Forero, Dayani; Rivas Urueña, Paula Alejandra; Henao Bernal, Iván Darío; Agredo Briñez, Jenny Lorena; Perdomo Pérez, Mónica Tatiana; Sánchez López, Juan Camilo; Celis Castiblanco, María Camila; Álvarez Bustos, Mónica del Pilar; Santana Sáenz, Carlos Mauricio; Duque Aristizábal, Claudia Patricia; Ortíz Guiza, Enrique Alirio; Rodríguez Ardila, Lency Magdalia; Ruíz Lozano, Robinson; Devia Grisales, Martha Sedeida; Leguizamón Ramírez, Magdalena; Mora García, Norma Rocío; Lopera Molano, Ángela María; León Grimaldos, María Victoria; Monroy Góngora, Valentina; Beltrán Gómez, Paula Alejandra; Lopera Molano, Daniel
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoOVA: Incoterms 2020(Universidad de Ibagué, 2021-07-23) Sánchez López, Juan Camilo
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPerfil de las tendencias internacionales de investigación en los programas de Administración de Negocios Internacionales.(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Vargas Castro, Federico; Sánchez López, Juan CamiloThe work entitled "Profile of international research trends in international business administration programs" arises from the idea of the teacher of the University of Ibagué Juan camilo Sánchez López from the hand of student Federico Vargas Castro to contribute to the generation of research publications to achieve the re-accreditation of the international business administration program offered by the University of Ibagué. The general objective of the work was to identify international research trends in international business administration programs; To this end, the state of the art, definition of the problem approach, related publications, realization of a theoretical framework with the relevant concepts, and lastly, the methodology of the work where the focus, design and scope of the project were defined were developed. the investigation. Subsequently, the main research trends carried out by international business programs were characterized, in order to be able to create a database and have an approach on all the research lines managed by these universities. Then, through the creation of graphs grouping analysis regions (Colombia, including the University of Ibague, Latin America, North America and Europe), analyzes of research trends in international business administration programs were carried out.
- PublicaciónRestringidoPlan de mercadeo para la implementación de la franquicia de la Empresa T4 For U en la ciudad de Ibagué(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Pinzón Sánchez, Daniela; Bernal Méndez, Jennifer Paola; Sánchez López, Juan CamiloThe present work was developed with the objective of carrying out a market study in the city. of Ibagué to determine the viability of the commercial operation of the T4 brand. Tea for U, For this purpose, the relevant theoretical basis for the of the study, in which the respective general objectives and objectives were set out. specifics of the research, background of the topic to be developed, background of the research, etc. the company in question, approach to research problems, concepts with to the topic of study. Different secondary sources of information were implemented for the collection of data that served as the theoretical basis for the realization of the market research in the city of Ibagué, these secondary data were collected from bibliographical material, marial web and works of degree students of the University. For this first stage of the research process we find the following data easily required, as the research topic is extensive and has a database of information. updated and truthful. Afterwards, we proceeded with the market study; an executive summary was made. about the T4 brand. Tea for U, where its entire strategic platform was exhibited, to provide an overview of the brand. Subsequently, the micro and macro environment variables that influence the market of the city of Ibagué, accompanied by the elaboration of a DOFA matrix whose correlation of variables allowed the development of DO, DA, FO and FA strategies. For the elaboration of the design of the exploratory-descriptive market research, a qualitative approach was applied and quantitative, applying face-to-face surveys and telephone interviews for the collection of information. primary information, which was processed for their respective analysis. In this phase it was possible to evidence that the city of Ibagué presents an environment conducive to commercial operation of the franchise, in addition to a marked tendency of the inhabitants towards the consumption of healthy beverages and a significant interest in the consumption of the products offered by T4. Tea for U.The last phase includes everything related to the interpretation of the analyses and data collected beforehand, for the elaboration of the marketing plan (scoping plan, etc.). academic) for the company LATAM T-INVESTMENTS exclusive agent of the brand T4. Tea for U. Marketing mix strategies focused on price variables were proposed, product, marketplace, advertising and communication, promotion and distribution in order to provide a action plan for the ideal functioning of the franchise in the city of Ibagué. It concluded that the company should make an approach by means of social networks, given the the increasing activity of the population through them, as well as the exploitation of the of the variables of advertising and promotion, since the others present a strong standardization restrictions due to the franchise business model.
- PublicaciónRestringidoSocialismo del siglo XXI y su influencia en Latinoamérica(Universidad de Ibagué., 2019) Ortegón Sabogal, Natalya Camila; Sánchez López, Juan CamiloThe present work addresses a reality that has affected both the past and the present century, the external and internal situations of the countries that are called to the left, being what we know as real socialism and the socialism of the 21st century, encompasses a contextualization of what this movement was and the changes it has presented; It is concluded that in the beginning this doctrine focused on being dogmatic, had as its main objective equality in society, in the present century this has as its principle participatory democracy. It is possible to emphasize to the most representative characters in Latin America their opinions and the challenges presented by the countries that have been part of this movement, it is detailed that among their leaders what is desired is a fair society but their corruption has not allowed resulting in countries with only economic, political and humanitarian crises.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSumando Responsabilidades Núm. 2(Responsabilidad Social Integral, 2017) Lopera Molano, Ángela María; Lugo González, Carlos Andrés; Rojas Forero, Dayani; Bermeo Andrade, Helga Patricia; Bohórquez Pérez, Yanneth; Valenzuela Real, Patricia; Saavedra Moreno, Carolina; Barrios, Elsa Edith; Gómez, Juan David; Ordóñez Moreno, Beatriz Helena; Celis Castiblanco, María Camila; García Ortiz, Paula Andrea; Tovar Gasca, Sandra Lorena; Yate Vela, Ingrid Paola; León Grimaldos, Maria Victoria; Castro Parra, John Jairo; Pedraza Camargo, Gustavo; Pérez Sánchez, Nelson Fabián; Peñaloza Kairuz, Eduardo; Álvarez Marín, Mauricio; Moreno Garzón, José Antonio; Oviedo Rubio, Pablo Andrés; Roa Vivas, Nidia; Sánchez López, Juan Camilo
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSumando Responsabilidades Núm. 3(Responsabilidad Social Integral, 2018-11) Guzmán Torres, Leidy Tatiana; Sánchez López, Juan Camilo; Agredo Bríñez, Jenny Lorena; Hernández Sarabia, Mauricio; Rojas Forero, Geisler Dayani; Ortiz Morales, Gloria Leonor; León Grimaldos, María Victoria; Peñaloza Kairuz, Eduardo; Barrios Sánchez, Elsa Edid; Álvarez Bustos, Mónica del Pilar; Beltrán Tovar, Edna Catherine; Palma Oliveros, Valentina; Sánchez Quijano, Frank; López Garay, Hernán