Examinando por Autor "Hernández Sarabia, Mauricio"
Mostrando1 - 10 de 10
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónRestringidoÁrbol de Tinta No. 175(Comunicación institucional de la Universidad de Ibagué, 2010-05) Hernández Sarabia, Mauricio; Valverde Granja, Agustín; Hernández Ospina, Magally; Acosta Mora, Diomedes; Londoño, Karen; Díaz, Nasly; Ordoñez, Jairo; Gutiérrez, Natalia
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoÁrbol de Tinta No. 188(Comunicación institucional de la Universidad de Ibagué, 2012-03) Pedraza Camargo, Gustavo; Londoño Zapata, Oscar Iván; Castro, Lilian; Hernández Sarabia, Mauricio; Rubio Paez, Johan Mauricio; Valencia, Adrian Andrés
- PublicaciónRestringidoAsistencia de investigación: Caracterización y evaluación energética del sistema piloto de producción de biodisel de la Universidad de Ibagué(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Huertas Solano, Cristian David; Hernández Sarabia, MauricioIn the following report, the biodiesel production pilot plant is characterized in a detailed way, in which mechanical plans are presented. It is also possible to identify that the system has a maximum production capacity of 109 liters of biodiesel, in turn, an energetic evaluation of each one of the electrical components is elaborated, where a high consumption of energy is evidenced in the agitator motor. On the other hand, an energetic study is developed in which the use of water steam (supplied by means of the boiler), or electric resistances inside the deposits for the heating of the fish oil is evaluated, allowing to evidence that by means of the first heating medium the efficiency is low, but the processing time is 7 times faster than with electric resistances, opposite case with the second heating method which presents an efficiency of 98%, but presented not to be suitable due to the damage of the same in the first stage. Subsequently, indicators are determined in the production of biodiesel, such as energy consumption in kWh per kg of biodiesel processed, for which there was a high consumption of available energy and little used, in turn the amount of kWh/tank where it has been identified that 75% of electrical energy is generated in the transesterification stage, while 85.71% of thermal energy is generated in the preheating of water for washing biodiesel. Tables and graphs are then drawn up to explain in detail the study carried out.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExtracción de aceite contenido en el salvado de arroz mediante el proceso de extrusión con regulación de variables como temperatura, humedad, y presión, además de la fijación de parámetros de funcionamiento de la maquina extrusora de la universidad de Ibagué.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Amézquita Ruiz, Camilo Andrés; Hernández Sarabia, MauricioThis report outlines as regards an investigation carried out in the University of Ibague, which mainly consists of the analysis of the process of extraction of oil which is obtained from using the extrusion process rice bran. The study analyzes how much oil can be obtained per each kilogram of bran entered to the machine making the process more efficient, and explores the role played by variables of the process such as moisture, temperature and pressure during the extraction. During the investigation, a new electrical system is installed, is added to the steam system and agitation system. 26 trials that allow manipulation of the variables mentioned above are developed through a factorial experimental design. As part of the investigation is also the analysis of moisture, ash, oil content and acidity to the raw matter used. The respective data analysis, is made at the end of the investigation the operating parameters are set from the extruder machine and is accomplished extract content in rice bran oil. Extraction of higher performance is made with bran which entered to the system with a humidity of 8.9% and a temperature of 21.9 ° C. Extrusion speed was 134, 9rpm, that of equal to 15 rpm agitation. The extrusion process was held for 90 minutes and consisted of 3 last bran where screw reached a maximum temperature of 106 ° C. The amount of oil extracted was 6, 1 ml/kg of rice bran extruded without adding solvents.
- PublicaciónRestringidoExtracción de aceite contenido en el salvado de arroz mediante el proceso de extrusión, y cuantificación del consumo energético que desempeña al regular variables como temperatura, humedad del Salvado y presión en la planta piloto de la Universidad de Ibagué(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Rodríguez Sandoval, Julian Mateo; Hernández Sarabia, MauricioThe filtering earths have been chosen as the refining method of the crude oil of the rice bran, where better physical properties such as smell, color and texture are obtained. This form is considered clean, since it does not use any chemical substance to carry out the process apart from the earth. In addition, it achieves a yield of 76.67% of volume in refined oil by this method with the use of 20 grams of filtering earth per 300 ml of oil, corresponding to a flow of 2.387 ml / (h * 〖cm〗 ^ 2). On the other hand, it is determined for the operation of the oil extruder a preheating of the maquia with the electric motors turned off and the presence of steam for 10 minutes at a 25% opening of the 1/2 "ball valve. While, the best conditions for obtaining SA oil are given without humidifying it with this steam. Although the power consumption will be affected by peaks for some instants. However, this generates a minimum increase in electricity costs, since they are moments in a certain amount of time. Using this method, it can be quantified in a 4.13% efficiency in obtaining oil, thus achieving results of 0.0058 gram oil per gramme bran fed and the consumption of 0.5 kWh for each gram of SA oil obtained.
- PublicaciónSólo datosInstrumentation and design of a supervisory system for an Anaerobic Biodigestor(2012 IEEE International Symposium on Alternative Energies and Energy Quality (SIFAE), 2013-03-14) Hernández, José; Medina, Robinson; Hernández Sarabia, MauricioHis paper presents the design of a supervisory system of an Anaerobic Biodigestor pilot plant located at Universidad de Ibagué in Colombia to produce Biogas. This contribution includes the design of a reliable low-cost instrumentation; whereby, the correct selection, implementation, and calibration of sensors of temperature, pH, CO 2 , CH 4 , and gas flow play an important role in accomplishing a good design. The supervisory system is used to perform tasks of fault-detection and on-line measuring; where the last one is essential for modeling by extracting kinetic information of the degradation process and automatic control. Labview ® was chosen as the software platform to develop the supervisory system.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIntercambio de experiencias exitosas para el fortalecimiento de las capacidades locales en el manejo integrado de residuos sólidos en el sur del Tolima (Colombia) y el Ayuntamiento de Cuautla (México)(Universidad de Ibagué, 2018) Oviedo González, Geraldine; Hernández Sarabia, MauricioBy searching for GHG emissions reduction commitments greenhouse (GHG emissions) in the Kyoto Protocol, it is necessary to generate energy alternatives of renewable origin for the decrease of these greenhouse gases that come in significant amounts of the decomposition of organic waste deposited in landfills. Therefore, the objective of this research was to estimate the amount of biogas which could be obtained through the anaerobic decomposition of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste disposed in the honey sanitary fill, located in the village of Buenos Aires, municipality of Ibague, capturing and taking advantage of this biogas to generate electricity that arises to supply network and heat energy as fuel gas. In addition, it seeks to contribute to the mitigation of climate change through projects of clean development mechanism, which is an economic instrument that stimulates green entrepreneurship in Colombia. Assessed the different alternatives of use of biogas generated in the landfill the honey and was determined by three criteria of selection the two most viable alternatives to be able to be carried out in this filler, giving as result as a cogeneration electric power generation to increase the process efficiency and the generation of thermal energy for the production of a gas with the greatest possible similarity to natural gas, contributing with the goal proposed by Colombia in the COP21, which is a reduction of 20% of CO2 by the year 2030.
- PublicaciónRestringidoModelamiento, simulación y control del proceso biológico de digestión anaerobia para la producción de biogás(2010) Machado Higuera, Maximiliano; Hernández Sarabia, Mauricio
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSistema de monitoreo autónomo del control para procesos de digestión anaerobia con transmisión de datos en tiempo real.(Universidad de Ibagué, 2019) Gamboa Guerrero, Camila Andrea; Cubillos Díaz, Juan Camilo; Londoño Marín, William; Hernández Sarabia, Mauricio
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSumando Responsabilidades Núm. 3(Responsabilidad Social Integral, 2018-11) Guzmán Torres, Leidy Tatiana; Sánchez López, Juan Camilo; Agredo Bríñez, Jenny Lorena; Hernández Sarabia, Mauricio; Rojas Forero, Geisler Dayani; Ortiz Morales, Gloria Leonor; León Grimaldos, María Victoria; Peñaloza Kairuz, Eduardo; Barrios Sánchez, Elsa Edid; Álvarez Bustos, Mónica del Pilar; Beltrán Tovar, Edna Catherine; Palma Oliveros, Valentina; Sánchez Quijano, Frank; López Garay, Hernán